Tripadvisor
Search

“Absolutely amazing”

24-Hour El Patio Restaurant and Coffee Shop
Ranked #110 of 274 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Description: A 24 hours coffee shop serves International cuisine with American buffet breakfast. Opens daily, it serves buffet breakfast and a wide range of continental & Asian favourites for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just arrived at the Melia Bali, and went into El Patio, a fantastic start to our holiday, food was amazing. Will definitely visit agin whilst here.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Melia Bali in Nusa Dis for 10 days and dined in the El Patio Restaurant on numerous occasions including breakfasts every day but the main events were Christmas Eve Gala Buffet and then Christmas Day Brunch. The choice and quality of food was exceptional. As I have mentioned about the other restaurants in the hotel they went the extra mile to cater for my numerous food intolerances. Almost everyone on the food and beverage team played a part in keeping me safe and providing me with a range of foods that I could enjoy. Particular thanks to the chef that guided me around the buffet to advise me which dishes I could eat and which ones to avoid as well as the few specials that they did to modify the menu to meet My needs on anything I particularly wanted to try.
I would also like to make a special Thankyou to RINI who served us in the evenings. Your lovely smile and helpful nature will leave us with lasting memories of our stay.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2019

Just a big thank you to the staff at El Patio and especially Vrisa for the friendly and faultless service you provided to us during our stay it has been an absolute pleasure to have such great people at Melia.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

I’ve had several enjoyable meals here during my stay at Melia Bali. In particular, I like the restaurant for the lunch/dinner service and found most dishes to be tasty and enjoyable.

All of the staff here are excellent. The waiter David is really fantastic and has exceptional attention to detail, and was very courteous at all times. He is one of the hotel’s best staff members.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Plenty options for the buffet breakfast and food is good. The lunch/dinner is good as well. The staff is great. Everyone is so friendly and accommodating. Ayu is amazing! She knew my drink order, name, room number after a day and had been so incredible in service. Ayu that is in training does a fantastic job as well and very pleasant.

Date of visit: November 2019