We have been there for 5 nites in august at the end of a Bali-Tour for about two and a half weeks. The first step was The Laguna Nusa Dua and then The Chedi Club in Ubud.....so we have been on "a level"...
Finally, it was a great time at the St. Regis. The headline says all: really nice and perfect staff, perfect service round the clock.
The St. Regis did the transfer between The Chedi Club and the hotel : perfect and on time!
We had a suite (not a villa), it was spacious and equipped with all needs. The Best: the large chairs on the balcony! Hats and Beachbags are standards, Butlerservice too.
Everything at the St. Regis is large: the lobby, the whole area, the rooms, the ways...... and THE BREAKFAST!! This is a kind of (breakfastwonderland?) there are no words: everything including Lobster, Wagyu Beef etc. !
The beach area and the lagoon area invites you for swimming and relaxing, every place is quite and clean too (as excepted). The Beachbutlers are fast and friendly.
The managers were always available at the lobby area for smalltalks and "helpless guests" :-) A real Plus, you do not need to call and wait.
We were waiting for the shuttle bus to the Bali-Mall and as they realised, that the bus is fully occupied before stopping by they invited us to take the hotel-limousine without complications.
On the other side: we have been the only one guests at the bar and the hotelrestaurant at nites. This was the only "bad" thing and we went out.
This is a great hotel at one of the most beautiful places on the planet, but if you are looking for a real balinese feeling and surroundings you should check other places too and combine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua