2,242 results
All reviews lagoon villa salt water lagoon butler service boneka restaurant gourmand deli the king cole bar lobster omelette remede spa chief butler foie gras head butler wagyu beef our honeymoon four seasons through immigration pool suite fire show
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2017

This is a wonderful hotel with comfort and warm service .Everything is not bad here if you are having holiday of your big family.Especially the breakfast is amazing,only the fruits is not good in all the Bali island.Above,the swimming pool is a lucky place.Because,there are 2 pools,1 is salt water, 1 is clear water.And I just have learned swimming in the salt water pool which has more buoyancy,that is easy for beginner to practice swimming skills.What's more,the best part of this trip is the warm service here.Everyone is smiling at you,and you can ask them to help you a lot.This feels awesome.You will go this hotel again if have been here once.

Room tip: 228 is a very good room,quiet and with good view.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank AmitabhaPan
TheStRegisBaliResort, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Dear AmitabhaPan,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us through Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to learn that you and the family have had a great stay and enjoyed your time with us. At the same time, I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our signature service and that you had an amazing pool experience at our resort.

On the other vent, we noted your feedback in reference with the fruit quality and certainly I will share with the team for our evaluation and further improvement.

We are looking very much forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed May 7, 2017

From the moment you walk in to this hotel, you are treated like royalty. Every detail is taken care of. The rooms are impeccable, the pool area is fantastic, the breakfast is superb and i just cannot rave about it enough. Everything was taken care of with ease by our butler Victoria and the staff in the bar at the lobby made our evening night-cap a real joy. The complimentary blood-marys by the beach are fabulous. Can't wait to visit this or another St. Regis hotel soon. I also used the spa and the vitality-pool, wonderful!!

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank drbr0x
TheStRegisBaliResort, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Dear drbr0x,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort!

It is an honor for us to know that you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed every moment of it. We greatly appreciate that you have trusted us to host your holiday stay and cater to your needs. Aside from that, we are also delighted to know that you impressed with the room, pools, spa and the cuisines we are offering. We appreciate your kind words upon our Butler, Victoria and the entire team who have made your moments with us flawless.

We thank you for you review on Trip Advisor for it is the kind words and compliments from guest like you that continue to motivate us to serve each and every one of our guest to their satisfaction. We hope to welcome you back to this beautiful island for yet another memorable experience with The St. Regis Bali Resort.

With my bets regards,

Reviewed May 6, 2017

I testet this time three different luxury resorts on Bali. The St. Regis in Nusa Dua for 4 nights, Mandapa, a Ritz Carlton Reserve in Ubud for two nights, and Bvlgari Resort Bali in Uluwatu for 3 nights.

The St. Regis Butler service started already, when we landed in Bali: coming out of the plane, right at the end of the finger dock, there were two people with a sign, waiting for us. They offered water and guided us in no time through customs and immigration, took care of our luggage and guided us to the waiting St. Regis van. This was a complementary service and I liked it very much.

I'm a fan of St. Regis and I always try to stay in one, whenever it's possible. So over the years I discovered a few and was never let down. It's like coming home. This time, I tried out the St. Regis Bali Resort and was especially pleased with the villa at the lagoon. Of course, we had to look at different ones, since the first one was placed in the middle of the lagoon next to the children play corner. The second one was at nearly one end of the lagoon and perfect for us.

It had a huge bedroom and supplementary living room, a nicely and roomy bathroom and a big walk in closet. The front porch was large, nicely furnished and hidden from the lagoon behind beautiful bushes and palm trees. The villa had direct access to the salt water lagoon and had its own plunge in pool plus an outdoor shower. It was a 2 minute walk to the beach and one to the main lobby with the restaurants.

The beach was well maintained, had nice beach chairs and the service was very attentive. There was a well equipped bar and a small water sports center for surf boards, which I did not use.

There are four restaurants: the Kayuputi fine dining restaurant at the beach, the Boneka at the Lobby, where they served breakfast as well, the Gourmand Deli at the main house and Dulang, an Indonesian restaurant. We just tried the two first ones (see restaurant tests). The Spa is nice and the sports center well equipped, even though I missed free standing long dumbbells.

The resort does not come in for cheap, since quality has its price, but it was a nice and solid St. Regis experience. I especially liked the roomy and very nicely furnished villa and the short distances. The pick up at the airport was tripple A and staff and Butler service was very attentive, but I have to admit, that Ritz Carlton and Bvlgari had even better trained staff. In the future I will look more often into other Marriott luxury brands like Ritz Carlton and Bvlgari, because I liked the service a little bit better.

But to be honest: I still like St. Regis and their Butler service very much and I'm glad, that with the merge of Marriott with Starwood and Ritz Carlton, I have an even better selection of splendid hotels around the world.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank UrsK912

Dear Urs K,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Through this wonderful review I believe that you have enjoyed the luxury St. Regis experience during your recent stay at the resort. I feel so delighted to read that our esteemed guest sharing a detail description of the resort which is very much appreciated as it will be a valuable information for our future guest to decide their place for vacation.

We are glad that you impressed with our St. Regis Butler service. However, we regret that seems like our overall service was not exceeded your expectation. Please be rest assured that I will review your feedback together with my team for further improvement.

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures of your recent stay with us and we definitely look forward to your return at The St. Regis Bali.

With my best regards,

Reviewed May 4, 2017

You won't be disappointed with the suite, it has everything ! Huge comfortable bed with lights at your finger tips.They will press 2 items a day , coffee and tea delivered at no charge. Set up your i phone to "chat" your every need and immediately a butler shows at your door. Huge bathroom, soak in the tub while watching TV. Of course another TV to be viewed from bed or living area. Beautiful pools and grounds and cabanas at the beach. Breakfast has a huge variety . We will definitely stay there while in Bali. Food and drinks are a little pricey but if you have them buggy you to the gate, walk out and catch a cab (about $3.00,) or walk to shops there are several really good bars and restaurants to enjoy local cuisine.

Room tip: Ask for quiet if perfer
Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank candy h
TheStRegisBaliResort, Hotel Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2017

Dear candy h,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for sharing your inspiring experience with us!

I am very pleased to learn that you have had a great stay and enjoyed your time with us. At the same time, I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with our signature butler service as well as the overall atmosphere and offerings at our resort.

Your feedback is highly appreciated and the entire team is looking very much forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We just fell in love with this place during our ten days stay in a Strand Villa. The people at St Regis is so friendly and serviceminded - and really professional down to the smallest details. Impressing! (You`ll notice the difference if you visit another five star hotel in the area)
The tropical garden and quiet beach is so nice! Yasa and Eko made our days special at Kayuputi, together with the fabulous food and presentation, both on Michelin star level! You must try the Great Sunday Brunch here (we had 27 courses, all of them excellent - see attached photos) The Gourmand Deli is also a very cosy and more relaxed place to have lunch and dinner. The people there are great as well! Thanks also to Mr Arawa making our stay and calm beach life unforgettable!
We`ll never forget our stay at St Regis, especially after returning to snow in Norway in the end of april! Brrrr....

Room tip: Try the Beach Villas (the higher number the better...721, 722, 723)
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank MRLONN
TheStRegisBaliResort, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Dear MRLONN,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you so much for sharing such a remarkable feedback through Trip Advisor for your recent visit to The St. Regis Bali Resort. We are proud that the dedicated team; Yasa, Eko and Arawa have successfully delivered the a true St. Regis experience that is beyond expectation. Certainly we will share your praise words to them and they must be feel appreciated.

Hopefully that the memorable experience will bring you back to our resort in near future and we will be more than delighted to tailor another wonderful experience for you.

With my best regards,