2,240 results
All reviews lagoon villa salt water lagoon butler service boneka restaurant gourmand deli the king cole bar lobster omelette remede spa chief butler foie gras head butler wagyu beef our honeymoon four seasons through immigration pool suite fire show
Selected filters
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

I was lucky enough to spend 11 nights in a Lagoon Pool Villa at St Regis. It was nothing short of amazing.

From asking the concierge to hold our bags prior to check in as we were going to Komodo, to the actual check in and out, I have absolutely no negative comments whatsoever.

The staff were amazing, giving us a what's app number to contact at any time for our butler, to just being there at the right time.

To having our sunglasses cleaned on the beach to security running after us in the rain to give us an umbrella.

To Harald in Kayuputi who is an amazingly generous host, to dear Agus in Boneka who would not let us go to the breakfast buffet, Insisting that he would look after our breakfast (which he did).

Our room was exquisite, furnished beautifully and very spacious.

I do not have a negative word to say about st Regis and will definitely be back in the near future.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank DonnaM1965
StregisbaliSRB, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2017

Dear DonnaM1965,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for taking the time to write an comment and post through Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your insight in relation to the beautiful resort grounds as well as service from the staff. We are really proud that we have contributed in some small way to making your experience with us a flawless one.

Together with The St. Regis Bali team, we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort to experience the warmth and hospitality of The St. Regis Bali Resort.

With best regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband is the platinum member of spg, and I have stayed in many top tier hotels all over the world. St Regis Bali wowed me this time. My family trip couldn't be better.

This hotel is the best one I have ever stayed in Bali. Great location, close to the beach, seamless service, wonderful food, and well-maintained rooms and public area.

If you are considering if you should come here, don't hesitate! I'm planning to go there again and book its two bedroom villa with my family.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Chia-Ju L
StregisBaliSRB, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2017

Dear Darian L,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

It is our privilege to know that you had an excellent experience with us recently. We appreciate your insight in reference with the location, quality of food, rooms, public area, as well as the service from the staffs.

No word could describe, how proud I am of my team who have made your recent experience an extra special one until you left the vacation with full of positive impressions. We strive every day to ensure our valued guests pampered with our highly maintained products and services.

Thank you for recommending us to our future guest and look forward to your return on your upcoming visit to the resort.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

- nice restaurants with a wide varieties to choose from
- lots of privacy as it is located away from city
- lovely white sandy beach
- beautifully decorated
- friendly staffs with top notch service provided

Room tip: all rooms are good
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank lyWee
TheStRegisBaliResort, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear IyWee,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your review.

We are thrilled to learn that you had an amazing St. Regis experience and that you were impressed with restaurants, hotel atmosphere and the service we offer.

Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motive them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you and look forward to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

No doubt that the St. Regis is the best resort in Nusa Dua and probably in all Bali.
Very high standard, the property is amazing, the beach is very clean, the rooms are luxuries appointed and the restaurants are fantastic.

Date of stay: April 2017
2  Thank alfredoc841
TheStRegisBaliResort, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Dear Alfredo C,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for sharing a short and inspiring review via Trip Advisor.

On behalf of the team, I would like to express my gratitude for your feedback that you left the resort with perfect impression.

I hopefully there will be a chance in the future to welcome you back to experience another St. Regis signature service.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

The hotel sets such a high standard, others pale in comparison. The size is intimate, the staff so well trained, the grounds immaculate, the food was wonderful, and room service was a great value.

We were there right before the King of Saudi Arabia took over the hotel, so our stay was interrupted as we were moved to the nearby Ritz Carlton (very nice, but not the same).

As I am an SPG Lifetime Platinum member, one might expect that the hotel would treat us very well, but I think our care was really how they treat everyone.

Kudos to the entire operation. You set the bar high and we did appreciate it.

Room tip: Gardenia Villas with a plunge pool are worth the splurge
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank A2travler
TheLagunaNusaDua, Director, Rooms at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Dear A2travler,

Greeting from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to post a wonderful comment of your experience with us on Trip Advisor.

We are very pleased to know that you had a most memorable St. Regis experience recently and impressed with our St. Regis signature service. We appreciate your insight in reference with resort ground, cuisines, bar and the room service. It is always a great pleasure reading a positive review from our valuable guest such as yours.

We hope to welcome you back to this beautiful island for yet another spectacular experience with The St. Regis Bali Resort.