This was my second stay at the St. Regis, Bali. Hands down my favorite hotel in the entire world. They somehow have gotten the mix of 5 star luxury just right with the climate of Bali. You are always in super luxury but you also always know you are in Bali. About 1/2 mile off shore, directly in front are big waves, perfect for experienced surfers (take the local boat, way to far to paddle out to). The outer reef stops all of the waves so the the beach in front is like a swimming pool. My wife is perfectly content to let me disappear into the ocean for hours as the spa is her world favorite, and this woman knows spas. The staff is consistently friendly and provides a very high level of service without being intrusive. Recommend staying here to anyway looking for the vacation of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua