Amazing place. Everything is perfect just because of the service! Without that would still be a very nice property. The service will bring you back however. Everything from the greeting at the airport to the bartenders are genuinely awesome. Expensive but worth every penny. The restaurants are fantastic and food is out of this world. He beach is nice as well but rocky near / in the water so be careful. Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua