We stayed here for one night and we wished we could've stayed longer.
This is the best hotel we have stayed at. The service was wonderful and the rooms were first class.The breakfast was out of this world, never known anything like it. The choices of oysters,lobster,wagu steak,foie gras etc all exquisitely done to a 5 star plus standard.I was spoilt for choice and had to try everything.
Would love to come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua