We were first time visitors to Bali and had been recommended to the St Regis.
In simple terms ... Faultless!
Treat yourself; you won't be disappointed.
All restaurants were great, and for that special occasion, an outside table at Kayaputi will tick all the boxes.
The staff were a delight throughout the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua