We have stayed here atleast 10 times since it's opening and we must say that it is by far our favorite hotel in Bali.
Breakfast is awesome, probably the best in Bali.
Service is excellent... buttlers are really well trained especially if you get the right ones (although I still think that for buttler services, Four Seasons Bali is probably still unbeatable).
Pool is awesome for kids... it's HUGE!!!
The beach is clean and calm enough so that my 2 and 4 year old sons can run around without me worried.
Location is great with the family although I would not stay here if it were just me and my husband (we would go stay in Seminyak area).
They have a small turtle nursery which my kid loved.
The only complain would be the kid's area which they just made... it's weird how they have a kids center but no kids under 4 is allowed --not even when accompanied. I think that they need to change the policy because it's just plain dumb.
We've had so many memories here and will continue to always come back (until something better comes along).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua