My wife and I stayed here for a few days in December, for a short relaxation trip. It was by far the best hotel we've stayed at. The brunch is out of this world and included in the room rate. We are Starwoods preferred members and were also able to lock in a good rate and book 2 nights getting the third free. The resort is very well maintained and secluded, with a nice private beach. The hotel staff was incredibly courteous. We stayed in a suite which was very spacious adn included butler service. The restaurant and bar prices were a little steep but the quality of everything was excellent. A huge plus is that airport service is also included in the room rate, and included guidance through customs and immigration and getting a visa which was very convenient. I highly recommend this hotel for couples or family looking for a tropical getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua