My wife and I stay at the best hotels worldwide and this is right up the top with the best. No rooms for this hotel only luxury suites. You pay dearly but boy is it worth it. The breakfast is probably the best we have ever had, from lobster omlette to wagu beef and eggs. No expense spared. Staff are very descreet and the deli is outstanding, especially if you don't feel like going to one of the many a la carte restaurants. Nat king cole bar is nice for a pre dinner and after dinner drink. If there is a drawback it is that you feel that you need to be dressed smart casual which we didn't feel like dressing up however that is only our thoughts and at no time did any of the staff make us feel uncomfortable. It was probably only that the setting was so beautiful that we felt underdressed but most people probably like to dress up and shorts were worn by most guests. the two pools are very nice and the beach clean. The one thing that I feel the hotel should address is that in your suite you are given unlimited still and sparkling water and the butler would re-fill your fridge any time for you, however at the pools. beach and restaurants you are required to buy bottles of either for roughly US$ 6.50 each. That is the only fault we could find with the hotel. The grounds are beautifully kept and upon arrival our bath was filled with rose petals. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua