We have just spent a week at the St Regis staying in one of their beach villas. The accomodation and villa service was excellent although the beach was, in our opinion, mediocre. The facilities laid on by the hotel on the beach with towels, beds and service were also excellent but the beach did not inspire too many hours of sunbathing.
The food in the restaurants was very good and the Sunday Brunch at the Kayuputi was superb but be careful with the quantity of champagne that is available or you will be sleeping for the rest of the day!
The road and village near the hotel are extremely poor and dirty and well worth a miss. A one day excursion around Bali to see Temples etc is all that is necessary to decide that the Island is no paradise.
Stay in the oasis of the hotel and enjoy the serenity the spa and the lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua