This was our last day in Bali. We had a non-stop adventure of silver jewelry making, river rafting, elephants, temples visits, water fountain parks, traditional dancers, scuba diving, snorkling and fishing! The last day of paradise came at the St. Regis--which never disappoints. The spa was very nice and fixed a broken nail. My husband and I went down to the cocktail lounge and was delighted to a singer who sang our wedding song as we sipped champagne. We were celebrating our 20th anniversary. We even got up and slow danced. It was magical and romantic. Well done, happy memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua