I can be very short. This is a top hotel. The food is the best we've ever had in an 'plus five star' hotel. Wine list also top with very dedicated sommelier. And of course: this has its price...
Quit zone of the Nusa Dua beach, most beautifull part. And not to forget the immense swimmingpool. Never seen such a beautifull integration of pool, villas, beach. More a lagoon/garden/pool. We would definitly go back.
Other very nice hotel is The Royal Pita Maha in Ubud, but not the same overall class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua