I stayed at St Regis with my wife for our honeymoon. Getting there and just thinking it'll be St. Regis I expected something fancey; but once there and seeing what St. Regis Nusa Dua looked like I really established a new definition of what fanciness can be!!
The rooms were really spacious with a beautiful view no matter what part of the hotel you are staying at; I did want a sea view room but ended up with a room over looking a golf course and yet was really satisfied with what I got. The room we had was nicely decorated with a big heart of flowers drawn in the huge bathtub/hot tub!
The service of St. Regis exceeded expectations as well, the staff are so polite that you'd feel bad asking for anything.
We only had breakfast at the hotel, which included a huge variety of all kinds of food, some fruits that I've never seen in my life!! During our stay we looked at the restaurant they have by the beach and it looked really good!!
I'd stay at St. Regis Nusa Dua again if I ever renew my trip to Bali!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua