TripAdvisor

from $75.00
More Info
from $38.75
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage amazing massage ginger tea minute massage thai massage foot bath mulia resort professional service pahadi pressure treatment ladies spa therapist hotel bali reflexology
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

My friends and I (1 couple and a non couple) visited a few spas in the area and found this to be our favorite, it's pricier for a very good reason! I even went back for another massage alone after my friends left Bali.

Best to book ahead of time (morning of seems ok but it'll probably be hit or miss for a large group like us). They respond on WhatsApp very quickly most of the time. I tried ringing their phone number a few times and could not get through but WhatsApp definitely works best.

I felt that they read my body really well and the pressure was very appropriate for me. I was so comfortable and relaxed that I fell asleep without even knowing it! They also serve a wonderful ginger/lemon/honey tea post-massage.

The ladies were all so sweet there too, I do hope to be back some day :)

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

If you want a great massage for a real good price, this is your place. The beds are comfy, the treatments lovely & special mention needs to go to Karmini & Putu they are awesome. Thank you we’ll definitely be back

Date of experience: September 2019
wayankarmini, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dearest Helen and Julius,

Thanks very much for your lovely feedback and return to our spa again. I hope you had a wonderful holiday in Bali.

Best wishes

Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

I managed to tear my calf muscle the day before coming to Bali. After spending 10 days on painkillers and hobbling around Bali on crutches I was sore and aching all over. I tried the 45 minute reflexology after explaining my problem and the service I received was amazing. That night I could walk much better. I went back the next day for a 90 minute full body massage and again they treated my leg and foot with such care and attention. Very professional service highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2019
wayankarmini, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Dearest Judith,

Thanks very much for your nice feedback. We are glad and happy for your good result and hope you have a nice day and see you again in another visit.

Kind Regards

Reviewed June 3, 2019 via mobile

Amazing ladies, my little girls had cream baths, I had massages and grandma had a massage and pedicure. Very clean great price, very experienced and very accomodating.went three times.

Date of experience: June 2019
wayankarmini, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Thanks very much, really happy to have all of you had the treatment at our spa. Appreciated for the nice feedback, hoping to see you again in the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed April 14, 2019

The place is very clean and hygienic. We tried Balinese massage there, it was so relaxing, we almost fall asleep during the session. The ladies have excellent skills, they are also very gentle and welcoming. The oil smells very good too. They gave us lemon/ginger tea with honey, made us feel even more relaxed. Their price is a bit higher than other places in town (~27AUD) but we are happy to pay for the great facilities they have there. Booking is essential there.

Date of experience: April 2019
wayankarmini, Manager at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear madam

Very happy to welcoming you at our lovely spa to make you relax and renew.
Waiting you again in another day to make your day more experience and indulgent.

Kind Regard,