TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great masage.

Had great masage returned a few times, also is great value and has friendly staff, all around good... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2019
andleigh73
Perth, Australia
via mobile
So relaxing!

My friends and I (1 couple and a non couple) visited a few spas in the area and found this to be... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2019
charcamayne
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nusa Dua
from $75.00
More Info
from $38.75
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage amazing massage ginger tea minute massage thai massage foot bath mulia resort professional service pahadi pressure treatment ladies spa therapist hotel bali reflexology
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019

The place is very clean and hygienic. We tried Balinese massage there, it was so relaxing, we almost fall asleep during the session. The ladies have excellent skills, they are also very gentle and welcoming. The oil smells very good too. They gave us lemon/ginger tea with honey, made us feel even more relaxed. Their price is a bit higher than other places in town (~27AUD) but we are happy to pay for the great facilities they have there. Booking is essential there.

Date of experience: April 2019
wayankarmini, Manager at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear madam

Very happy to welcoming you at our lovely spa to make you relax and renew.
Waiting you again in another day to make your day more experience and indulgent.

Kind Regard,

Putu Mayra

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited twice and had the most amazing Balinese massages.

The staff are all so friendly and special mention to Putu and Ketut who were amazing!

Will visit again when we return.

Date of experience: March 2019
wayankarmini, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2019

Warm Greetings from our spa Team,

We are so happy to have both of you, wish you all the best and hope you coming back for another holiday in Bali.

Kindly Regards

Reviewed December 21, 2018

A Lovely spa very near our resort. Very welcoming and the price was similar to other spa massage pricing up street. The reception sitting area was air conditioned and very clean. We each requested a 60 minute massage. My massage was by Putu and was excellent! Putu knew the qualities of a varied and technical massage that I was not getting from the other spas we visited up the street. She obviously had years of experience and I strongly recommend her and will ask for her specifically when we return. My husband felt less thrilled about his Balinese massage and said the girl did not listen to him at all! Several times he told her she was using too much pressure and it was too hard. she was obviously inexperienced. When he asked for softer please she smiled and didn't respond and even pushed so hard it was painful. Perhaps she didn't speak any English? But surely body language that says OUCH should be obvious. He loved the ginger tea but wasn't happy with his massage. I wanted to go again but he was not willing to try again. Unless you ask for Putu, I'm just not sure what you might get.

Date of experience: December 2018
Karmini N, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

Dear sir and madame,
Thank you for your feedback , and most importantly for raising the concern your husband had about The misunderstanding he had with his therapist. When we discussed this amongst our team, The therapist was very apologetic and said that she had misunderstood and believed your husband wanted more pressure. She’s very embarrassed and apologizes about this and we would like to offer him a complementary treatment
Please let us know, then will put your request for Putu.

Kind Regard

Reviewed December 19, 2018 via mobile

By far the best spa I’ve come across in Nusa Dua...love the personal touch, foot bath, ginger tea and comfortable beds ...highly recommended

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Called in on a whim for a foot and hand massage. Lovely welcome with happy smiling ladies in the spa. I was asked what pressure I wanted and the massage was very relaxing. There was aircon during the treatment and ginger tea at the end. I plan to go back.

Date of experience: November 2018
Karmini N, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Greeting from Bahari Spa Team,

We appriciated your lovely feedback for our service, we look forward to receiving you again in next holiday.

Best wishes