TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Great masage.

Had great masage returned a few times, also is great value and has friendly staff, all around good... read more

Reviewed October 1, 2019
andleigh73
Perth, Australia
via mobile
So relaxing!

My friends and I (1 couple and a non couple) visited a few spas in the area and found this to be... read more

Reviewed September 21, 2019
charcamayne
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Nusa Dua
from $75.00
More Info
from $38.75
More Info
All reviews deep tissue massage amazing massage ginger tea minute massage thai massage foot bath mulia resort professional service pahadi pressure treatment ladies spa therapist hotel bali reflexology
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Called in on a whim for a foot and hand massage. Lovely welcome with happy smiling ladies in the spa. I was asked what pressure I wanted and the massage was very relaxing. There was aircon during the treatment and ginger tea at the end. I plan to go back.

Date of experience: November 2018
Karmini N, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Greeting from Bahari Spa Team,

We appriciated your lovely feedback for our service, we look forward to receiving you again in next holiday.

Best wishes

Reviewed September 1, 2018

My husband and I visited this spa nearly every day for amazing reflexology treatments and massages. The girls are so kind and friendly and accomodating. I adored Ayu and I will definitely seek her out when we return to Bali next year. The tea offered at the end of your treatment is delicious. With so many massages places to choose from, we found these girls to be professional and affordable in a clean quiet spa that suited our needs. We were staying at The Mulia Resort - so they were nice and close.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank KatieDoney
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

If you are unsure of where to go in this area, call Bahari spa, and ask for Putu!!
She is the best therapist they have there!!
I’m certain of that!
Very welcoming, genuinely kind, and her hands are so wonderful when it comes to deep tissue massage, foot massage or thai massage.
She does massage for 15 years, lived in Europe for 3 years so she’s more international in that regard.
After the massages everyone gets a wonderful unique tea with just the perfect taste that helps you detox.
Otherwise the environment is the cleanest I’ve ever seen in a spa in Bali, and we’ve been to a couple places!
I was always happy to go back there because of that!
No yucky smell, not dirty towels, no loud music that’s unrelated to massage...
Everyone is very welcoming and nice there! I can only recommend!!

4  Thank Evus707
Karmini N, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Hello dearest Eva and James,

Thanks a lot for Coming at Bahari Spa. Hope can see you again in others holiday.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Really good balinese massage, fair price considering the area and clean, pretty place. Extremely friendly service. After massage I was served with delicious ginger tea. I really loved this place! Warmly recommended!

1  Thank 225minnak
Karmini N, Owner at Bahari Balinese Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Warm Greeting from Bahari Spa,

Thank you so much for your kindness review.
Wish you all the best and see you on another holiday.

Best wishes

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

The spa is clean and reasonable priced. Ms Ayu is very friendly and also very skillful. Highly recommend!

Greeting from Bahari Spa,

Thank you so much for your great recommendation wish you all the best and please come again in another holiday.

Kind Regards,