See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I stayed for 3 nights in 1 bedroom apartment with the sea view & loved every minute of it! Upon arrival at Aston Hotel where the Kuta Reef apartments are, I was greeted by Desak, the owner of the apartments whom I found to be very lovely & helpful. The first great impression was made even more superb once I was ushered into my holiday home for the next 4 days & I was very impressed by the cleanliness & tidiness of the already beautiful apartment. The furnitures are a modern quality & let's not talk about the choice of the bed sheets that they used - just exquisite & felt luxurious to sleep on (I am a sucker for real cotton bed linens)

I spent more time in the apartment than outside which obviously couldn't be helped & would only be understood by others who have shared similar experience as I have at this beautiful apartment. I chose to spend the rest of my last day in the apartment waiting for my evening flight & felt so sorry for Desak & her husband who told me just before I checked out that two international guests were already waiting in the lobby to check into the apartment. I offered to apologise to the guests which I did repeatedly & kindly asked if they could wait for a while so that the cleaning ladies could clean the apartment but I couldn't tell if they appreciated my gesture. I hoped such unfortunate occasion hasn't ruined their holiday & would not affect the rest of their stay.

In saying that, for the service & facilities, where Desak provided a phone with local number for me to use, daily cleaning services by loveliest local ladies & free access to Aston Hotel's gym & pool facilities, I found the whole stay to be such a great value for money & I am definitely looking forward to my next visit in Bali so I could stay here again. Thank you so much Desak for being the most welcoming & loveliest host I have ever met! And I am sorry for the inconvenient rush you had to endure because of my late check out. Hope to see you again soon!

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
KutaReefApartments, Owner at Kuta Reef Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us and for such a detailed review. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to Bali.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for 4 nights in a 3 bedroom apartment, 1 master room and 2 rooms sharing 1 bathroom. The rooms are clean and the kitchen have most of the equipmrnts wich will make you able to cook if you would. The owner is a very mice person helpful and the house keeping are so nice too but they need to improve there cleaning a little bit.
The apartment is located inside aston kuta hotel which is a well known hotel in Kuta and you can share all the facilities of the hotel.
There is a mall and big supermarket inside the mall just 3 mins from the hotel.
I recommend it

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your review and we have noted your comments. We hope you enjoyed your time in Bali. Look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We love the Tuban area which really is getting quite busy now.
This trip we chose a 2 bed ground floor villa with pool in Kuta Reef.
Exceptionally appointed with bathroom, ensuite, living room and kitchen.
You will want and need for nothing else.
Lovely and cleaned each day.
A bonus being part of the Aston Residence.
See you again Vic.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 100peteb
Management response:Responded August 5, 2017

Thank you for talking the time to do the review. We also have plans for additional improvements and hope to see you back here in the future.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

Stayed 3 nights and found the position and staff fabulous. Stayed in the two bedroom 2 bathroom with kitchenette apartment with private pool/courtyard and thoroughly enjoyed it. Access to the Aston Kuta hotel pool, restaurant and gym are a bonus. Short walk to the beach, department stores and many eateries. We were two couples but would also suit family, 5 stars from me.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bill M
KutaReefApartments, Owner at Kuta Reef Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thank you for the review. We are pleased that you enjoyed you stay with and certainly home to see you again as a returning guest.

Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Stayed in their 2 bedroom apartment for 4 nights and it was awesome. Located in the premises of Aston Kuta. I loved every bit of it. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable and apartment feels like home. There's a private pool that comes with the 2 bedroom apartment. Awesome stay i must say. Would love to come back and stay.

The only cons is that it is quite a walking distance to the nearest mall (Lippo mall) and another few minutes to Discovery Mall and the beach. But overall, it's a great place to stay.

Date of stay: July 2016