Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed October 27, 2018
nyc8843
nyc8843
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Kuta
from $35.00
from $30.00
from $50.00
from $52.00
More Info
All reviews private lesson great teacher learn how these guys a lot of fun theory ochi dasha introduction photos video towels teaching inspiring blast lockers classes
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

It was really great experience. We will definitely return again! We’ve took 4 lessons and learned a lot during that time. All instructors are attentive and professional.The school provides free transfer and it is really comfortable. Guys, thx :))

Date of experience: November 2018
WaveH8, Front Office Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Thank you for your feedback! Waiting for you soon :)

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I just had a surf lesson at Wave House with Ochi. It was a blast! I highly recommend a semi private leason, there are a lot of other surf schools in the area so the extra attention is very helpful.

Date of experience: October 2018
WaveH8, Front Office Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2018

Thank you so much for your nice feedback! Look forward to see you soon!)

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

The Wave House definitely the place to learn how to surf. Our instructor Ochi was awesome!! So personable, really helpful and such a positive personality! Next time I come back to Bali I’m absolutely coming back to Wave House to take another lesson. Go here for sure!!

Date of experience: October 2018
WaveH8, Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Thanks a lot, Shannon! We will be so glad to see you again!

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

From my side I can say that if you chose where to study how to surf, at least to try yourself in this beautiful kind of sea sport I will highly recommend this school. Instructors, equipment, environment, insurance, everything is at professional level.
For surfing you don’t need anything, Wave Hpuse will provide everything- clothes, boards, cream...I took the package of 3 lessons, and to the 2nd one I thought that I will never manage and these guys found a way how to inspire me and make me believe in my success. And I did it!:)
What I want to emphasize:
- very detailed theory with the most important- prevention of accidents on the water
- individual estimating of possibilities of each student
- well preparing before enter to the water
- several instructors in the water during the lessons and explaining all mistakes at the same time
- “inspiring” of everyone to move on (at all stages of study)
- very detailed explanation mistakes in the school afterwards by photos
And finally - every day good mood, positive intentions, inspiration , a lot of fun, and you - who can surf!! ‍♂️

Date of experience: October 2018
WaveH8, Front Office Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Thank you so much, Maria, for your review. Looking forward to meet you again in our school!

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I have gone to Hawaii for few beginner surfing courses. But the one at Wave house is top notch! They showed you a video to go through the basics and followed by practice on the beach. We had 8 people in class and they have sent 4 instructors to work with us ! Instructors were attentive and very friendly. They gave advice and corrected your moves during practice. They looked after your safety and chatted with you about life :-) after 2 hours of surfing, they would review the pictures and discuss with us about improvements for our next surf! It is highly recommended for beginners or even someone who have tried surfing before!

Love the instructors and the receptionist ( forgot her name LOL) who looks after you from transportation to appointment arrangement!

Go Wavehouse when you are at Kuta !!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Ada L
WaveH8, Front Office Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Thank you, Ada, for your nice feedback!
Waiting for you again soon!:)

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

With zero experience in surfing I got to learn how to surf and master the waves! had loads if fun thanks to the coach!
really recommend

Date of experience: August 2018
Wave H, Front Office Manager at Wave House - Surf School, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Thank you for a nice feedback, hope you've enjoyed your surf lessons with us!