Book In Advance

from $28.00
More Info
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide always on time great tour plantation bali itinerary waterfall tourists
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Eka was referred to me by a friend who recently went to Bali. He was right to do so as he really represented Bali's hospitality. As most of the reviews posted here Eka was very professional and mindful of the time. He was very flexible with the schedule and itinerary we wanted and never had issues with accommodating our request. Most importantly he really showed that he cared about our safety. We were one of the tourists that got stranded in Bali from the recent Volcanic activity. When Eka picked us up to bring us to the airport he volunteered to stay around and wait for us to see if our flight got cancelled. True enough it was and he was just right outside. He waited for us for close to an hour and brought us back to the hotel. The following day he even texted to check on us and the status of our flight. I was really grateful for his assistance and would highly recommend him.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 22, 2018

I got his contact from a friend of mine for my honeymoon trip to Bali. A very friendly and jovial guy. I will not call him tour guide. The way he showed us Bali and mingled with us, we felt he is our relative in Indonesia. He was flexible and made room for adjustments too. He recommended very good places, very good eateries. I recommend people going to Bali to contact Eka, you will definitely enjoy your trip. Also one big positive for him is he is always on time. Next time whenever I go to Bali, I will definitely go with him. Thanks Eka for your help.

Best regards
from India

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I contacted Eka Bali Tour as recommended by my friend who went before this and indeed it was the right decision. Compare to other agency which I consulted, Eka was flexible with our schedule meanwhile others have their own plan for u. As we wanted to visit only selected places, Eka was very helpful and the recommend good places too. The car was clean and comfortable. The driver who brought us around was very friendly and speaks good English. I would definitely book them the next round I go.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Great trip with Eka. Very friendly, knows everything and everywhere. Was on time exactly how he said he would be. All around great experience

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Great tour guide and driver! Speaks english well so communication was definitely not an issue! I would highly recommend getting a tour with this guy!

Date of experience: July 2017