All reviews close to the airport one night money exchange small hotel air conditioning room was clean guesthouse taxi bali tv luggage
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here and it is great value for money just bring earplugs!The bathroom is nice the bed was firm but good and it was nice and close to the airport but the walls are quite thin and there is a dog that barks every minute on the minute all through the night so without hearing that it’s a great spot I’d probably stay here again with earplugs

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Super easy to get to. I paid 100,000 rupiah for a car to pick me up but if you don't have too much luggage, just walk! It's only about 15 mins and the roads are small so minimum traffic.
Arrived late evening. It's near some restaurants - turn right when you walk or of the property, on to the main road.
Apparently, breakfast wasn't included in my booking but the lady gave me breakfast at 6:15am anyway!
I was going to walk back to the airport for my flight but she also made me hop on the back of her scooter and drove me there.
Super nice!
Thanks, Jepun Segara

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

This is basic accommodation at its best.

15 mins walk to the airport check-in (half of it undercover)

My room was spotless, with good aircon, good hot water shower with good pressure. Also a flat screen tv but I didn't use it.

The lady who runs this place is just delightful

This is the place to stay off your flight gets in at 10pm and you're flying out somewhere else first thing the next morning (eg Lombok). No taxi and no traffic. Under the shower 20 mins after clearing immigration.

The narrow road leading there looks a little dodgy - but it isn't. Use Google maps to find the way. Be aware that the property is about 80m in from the driveway.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2017

The owner is very lovely and helpful lady, who organized a taxi to pick us up at the airport. Upon arrival provided information about the money exchange, SIM card seller and a restaurant where to eat.

We were able to walk to the airport in the morning as it is so close.
The room was clean, efficiently appointed with a small fridge. The rate includes a nice breakfast that was served early for us prior our morning flight.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2017

the location is good, the owner is also okay, but theres no WIFI inside the room :( thats is the saddest part.

you need to go to reception or restaurant to connect into the wifi, when in the restaurant there a lot of mosquitoes

Room Tip: clean room
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo