Lowest prices for your stay
$32
Free cancellation until 11/04/21
Booking.com$17
Agoda.com$17
Travelocity$32
All reviews sunset road beautiful pool and garden comfy room front office manager deluxe pool view welcome drink kids club recommended hotel kids pool free upgrade rooms are nice excellent stay enjoyed our stay amazing hotel stayed for nights pool bar nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019

Me and my boyfriend stayed here for 4 nights in middle of June and we absolutely loved our stay. We had a pool lagoon suite, we where actually upgraded to that many thanks for that. But the food was amazing, nice BBQ night with entertainment show on fridays. We loved the room and the beds and they cleaned the room every day. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Only negative I have is it's a little far from the beach but wasn't a problem for us, Gojack (taxi) is very cheap to travel with so. We would absolutely recommend this to everyone visiting Kuta.
Thanks from Finland.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Dear Missjezzii,

Thank you for having taken your time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our team is very humbled to read your lovely words and we would strive to keep on delivering such great experiences to all our guests. Once again thank you and we are looking forward to welcome you back in your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife stay in this hotel for 7 days to celebrate our wedding anniversary, we love the hotel, the staffs, everyone is just super friendly, especially Bella, Maria and Chandra who are extra ordinary, but the front office manager behavior is rude and unprofessional “he said he had enough/Ruwet” in local language when we asked for a late check-out till 15:00, we understand that is subject to hotel availability, however, as a hospitality people and we are traveler, we observed many hotels services, he shouldn’t say that to the guest who is paying money in the hotel (we are not staying for free) or at least give some respect, we actually love the hotel and they actually deserve to be a 5 stars hotel with some little improvements, the dustiness in the room is being untouchable in some areas, cleanliness of the toilet, and some small details such as stain in the bed sheet, towel, and etc which they need to look into it.
Also, if the room is being placed in DND, the door bell ring will not work which apply in almost every hotels, however, I have noticed that the staffs are not aware about it and tried to ring the bell door while it’s on DND, and 1 thing make me irritated was the room service charge, we have given security deposit upon check-in and the same day we order room service, they said we do not have deposit in the room, and it keep repeating on the next day, however, we still have deposit in the room.

Nevertheless, special thanks to Bella who always willing to help and polite, she is a Star, and thank you for giving us an upgrade to a nice suite room which we didn’t expect, we really appreciate it.

2  Thank Mos8899
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2019

Dear Mostaf889,

Thank you for having taken your time to share your recent experience with us.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointment at your recent stay at our Hotel. I am extremely concerned to read your comments with regard to your overall experience at the hotel. It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the hotel happy and satisfied at all times. We very much appreciate the recognition of our wonderful staff especially Bella, Maria and Chandra. I have shared your kind words with them. We have also made a serious note of your feedback in areas that require improvement.

Once again, thank you and hope this will not impair your confidence to stay with us again.

Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time coming to Bali and I was impressed from the moment I got there. The hotel staff are so friendly. Check in was very quick. The room is decent and the bed is very comfy. The only issue I had was the cleaniness of the bathrooms. Like if more cleaning could be done to wipe the surfaces and walls.

Other than that everything else was perfect.

Breakfast is like a 5 star resort. So many options and variety. I loved the big mugs for coffee and the doughnuts.

Pool and resort well maintained.

Maria at the reception was friendly and helped us to keep our luggage there as we had a late flight.

The Spa at the resort was really good and would recommend going there then somewhere in Kuta.

Hotel is affordable and would definitely visit again.

Location is perfect. A walk down the road takes you to several takeouts such as Kfc, Dominos and several supermarkets.
Kuta Beach is also few minutes away.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Traveltheworld117,

Thank you for your lovely words. It is a pleasure of ours to hear that everything is to your liking. Our team is very humbled to read your positive feedback and we would strive to keep on delivering such great experiences to all our guests. Once again thank you and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

I travel all over for work and stay in various hotels but there are few hotels which you remember for extraordinary service. I checked in late evening for a business trip and checked out hotel early morning. The staff at reception (specially Mr. Artama) offered to Keep my luggage and offered me a facility to change after my meeting, as I told him that I have a late night flight. My meeting really ended in afternoon, I went back to hotel and they also offered to use a pool if I wish to. I preferred not to, and keep working at the cafe. But the general concern about the guest’s well being really impressed me. I was able to eat, drink and work at the cafe - other facilities such as spa were also available - all at a decent price. Thank you again Mr. Artama. I still feel I should have taken your suggestion of a dive in a pool :) The level of your service was far better than many of 5 star hotels. I shall come back here on a holiday one day!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Essen,

Thank you for having taken your time to share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and really appreciate your positive comments about it. Our team is very humbled to read your lovely words and we would strive to keep on delivering such great experiences to all our guests. Once again thank you and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Good place to spent your day with family or friends. Some time they have life music. Good ambient, good atmosphere, and good service. I order rice bowl and leci tea but I dont really like the taste of food.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

Dear Dewix_us,

Thank you for having taken your time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We have taken note of your concerns and we have addressed the issue internally with the concerned departments for immediate improvement. Once again thank you and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you on your next visit to Bali.