Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Free cancellation until 10/21/21
Booking.com$17
Priceline$17
Prestigia.com$55
All reviews sunset road beautiful pool and garden comfy room front office manager deluxe pool view welcome drink kids club recommended hotel kids pool free upgrade rooms are nice excellent stay enjoyed our stay amazing hotel stayed for nights pool bar nice breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019

This is one of the best hotels. My appreciation goes to Agus Herry Hermawan. We reached the Golden Tulip on the 29th April 2019 and since arriving Agus Herry was outstanding. He showed my family and I hospitality that we have not experienced before. He ensured we were well taken care off, from arranging for the luggage to be delivered to our room to ensuring we knew all the necessities of the hotel.

He was absolutely superb. He displayed the pure characteristics of customer service and showed qualities of a leader. He was so knowledgeable, he was able to answer every question that we had for him and showed admirable qualities as what a Manager should display. His outward attitude was by far the most welcoming that I have ever witnessed through out my many travels.

Without a doubt, I confidently would recommend the Golden Tulip to anyone I meet because of Agus Herry. As a dedicated and knowledgeable employee and an all-around great person, I truly believe that he should or rather I know that it will be advantageous for him to grow to to astonishing heights in you Hotel and industry alike.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear Leonaidoo

Thank you for having taken your time to share your experience with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our team is very humbled to read your lovely words and we would strive to keep on delivering such great experiences to all our guests. I will certainly make sure that Herry will be personally recognized for his great job and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Room was so clean, food was okay. Pool also clean. Staff are friendly. My husband and I spend 1 night here, probably will spend another night , next time. It was such great experience. Good job Golden Tulip

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Deangibar,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort Bali. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your compliments. Our guest's comfort is our top priority and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

We arrived at 2am and staff were very helpful with our bags, got us checked in straight away and took us to our room.
The breakfast buffet was great all different options. Had lunch at the pool and ordered there rice bowls very cheap and tasted amazing. Beautiful pool with a d
Swim up bar with good cocktails, clean, swim up room,cheap drinks, out standing staff.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Connielouise2,

Thank you for sharing such lovely review about your recent stay at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort Bali. We truly appreciate your compliments about our food, services and facilities. Our guest's comfort and enjoyment is our top priority. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

We had book the suite for this hotel that comes with a jacuzzi at the balcony. We enjoyed the jacuzzi. The living room was overwhelming huge for 2 to stay it look very much like a studio without kitchen facilities. amenities was great and I am impressed that it is indeed well maintain.

The facade or entry point may be something you find not so grand, but the rooms is where we gonna stay, and it was great. Shower was great too. Except one thing, I don’t think the built in bidet was great. The odor is there.

We missed the first day Buffett as I didn’t know my bf bought the buffet coz we could still opt to eat out. The next day I’ve insisted for the buffet, the variety and flavour was great !! At least it were to cater for international flavours and local. We regretted we headed to buffet to late..... but I think it is recommended for the price you pay for. I meant value for money.

It was pleasant stay as the sound proofing was good I hope it is not because they are not fully booked.

Location wise perhaps it’s something you need to consider, it is near to airport and not very far from seminyak I Guess. The Guess parking is in at the front as to compare to Ramada it is outside the building.

We certainly would return again to try the full presentation of the buffet and I don’t think we mind the deluxe room.

Many Bali hotels can be seriously deceiving and not well maintained. Please do your research if you are fussy like me. I did stay in hotel recommended by a friend hotel and we don’t approved that it is good.

So if you wish for a 90% something not too good to be true prices ranges from $100 and a above.

Hope this helps.

1  Thank fingertoeland
gtjinengresort, General Manager at Golden Tulip Jineng Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear DoreenL532,

Thank you for your lovely words. It is a pleasure of ours to hear that everything is to your liking. Your feedback regarding bathroom odor has been shared to our team for immediate improvement. Once again thank you and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Warms regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Hotel is near to the airport and the staff are nice and helpful. When I came at 2 pm the room was not ready but the staff trying to make it done as soon as possible,
, but room service a bit took long time to deliver my food ☹️. Breakfast variety are so so. But thank you for upgrading my room.

Dear Huangpatrick,

Thank you for choosing Golden Tulip Jineng Resort Bali. We appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with us and we apologize for the inconvenience that caused you. Your feedback regarding the check-in process, room service and breakfast has been noted for our future improvement. We hope that you enjoyed your time and we look forward to welcome you again.