Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent massage

We had a 90 minute massage that was so relaxing. The lovely ladies we so experience d and knew how... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Irene H
Mornington, Australia
Exceptionally soothing and relaxing

while waiting for the trip back to the airport, we thought it would be great to get a refreshing... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
tausermay21
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Kuta
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews balinese massage face massage oil treatment pressure
Selected filters
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Really nice massage, she was very professional and knew what she was doing. So relaxing and good quality couldn't recommend anywhere else!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Putu R, General Manager at The Spa @ The Bene, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Edkb123,

Warmest Greetings from The Bene Hotel
Thank you for submitting a great review and we truly happy knowing that you had a quality professional massage.
And thank you for recommending us to other travelers.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Very professional and clean spa. Massages were exactly what i expected and more. The sunburn wrap was amazing

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Putu R, General Manager at The Spa @ The Bene, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Aleksoska03,

Warmest Greetings from The Bene Hotel
Thank you for submitting a wonderful review and we appreciate your compliment towards the cleanliness of the spa room and professionalism of our therapist.
And knowing that it was beyond of your expectation have thrilling us to keep on proving our beloved guest with only the excellent experience.
Thank you, we hope to get another chance to welcome you again at our property.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 10 nights at the hotel and had 2 x Balinese massages and 1 x head and face massage. These are ideal to prepare you for a relaxing day by the pool/beach!
The environment is very clean with low lighting and soft pan pipe music playing . I was greeted with a cup of ginger tea.
The staff are exceptional, very friendly and very good at what they do! There is happy hour between 12-3pm when you can get yourself a nice discount of off certain treatments. Highly recommended and you should include a massage as part of your stay at the hotel!

Dear Nolan J,

Warmest Greetings from The Bene Hotel
Thank you for your review and we are happy to know that you had a relaxing and fantastic treatment at The Spa @ The Bene.
Our team must be proud knowing that they have successfully delivered the best experience to our beloved guest.
Thank you for recommending us to other travelers and we do hope to welcome you again at The Bene Hotel and get opportunity to provide you another fantastic experience at The Spa @ The Bene.

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

My adult daughter and I had a few treatments at The Bene Spa.
My daughter had a couple of facials and massages, her opinion was that they were the best she has ever had!
I opted for the 90 minute aromatherapy or warm oil massages! They were soooooo good I went to sleep (much to the amusement of my daughter and the therapists!). Apparently it is a real compliment to the therapist if the client goes to sleep! So, great job girls!!
I would highly recommend anyone staying at The Bene or in the vicinity to try this beautiful spa! I can't wait till I go back!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Very friedly spa staff. Massage was very relaxing. I recomend for everyone, who want good balines massage.

Date of experience: January 2017