“Delicious Pork Cheek Tacos”
Review of AriBar

AriBar
Ranked #50 of 981 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Adelaide, Australia
“Delicious Pork Cheek Tacos”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Went to Arribar a couple of times last week and could not have anything else but the pork cheek tacos, they were very tasty. The drinks were a bit of a hit and miss but the staff was wonderful and the ambiance was also really nice.

• Visited July 2014
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at AriBar, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Jekita2014,
Warmest Greeting from AriBar...

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding on your visit to our restaurant.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our food. We appreciate all points you have made in your comments, since it will serve as encouragement to all our staff to continuously improve the quality of our restaurants and services.

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to AriBar.

• Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
Fremantle, Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We had very ordinary enchiladas at this restaurant I had the beef which had little taste and my wife had a chicken which came out cold and had very little cheese on it and the sauce tasted like it came out of a bottle the staff were friendly and looked good in their outfits but that's as far as it goes they had no idea when the waiter asked how was your meal we replied it was not good she said sorry and walked off

Dear Stephen B,
Warmest Greeting from AriBar...

I really appreciate your review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest, however, I am truly sorry that our service did not meet your expectations. Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

We have certainly addressed the issues you have experienced regarding on our food and our services. Please rest assure that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better.
I look forward to welcoming you back

“Fantastic! ”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is absolutely fantastic! The food was delicious and arrived very fast but what really made this place such a great experience was the staff. They were all an absolute delight! Every single staff member was so warm and friendly. They were laughing and interacting with all of the customers, even dancing choreographed dance routines to the music and happily teaching the customers their moves. I must admit I entered the restaurant in a pretty bad mood but after 5 minutes in the atmosphere I found myself grinning from ear to ear as the mood in the restaurant really was infectious.
To the owner/manager I was here on Saturday 26th July at roughly 930pm and I really hope you do something special for all the staff that were on at this time because each and every one of them really do deserve the recognition!
I have left one very happy customer and highly recommend this place!

BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at AriBar, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Carl K,
Warmest Greeting from AriBar...

It is always encouraging when our guest have a wonderful time at our restaurant.
I will pass on your comments to all AriBar Team and again we really appreciate your positive response and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance in your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Perth, Australia
“beautiful”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My girlfriend and I went here for dinner a few nights ago, the food was beautiful with a wide selection of food and drinks. Staff were attentive and polite. Upon asking the waitress about specials, she apologised and told us that it was a new restaurant and they had not made a specials menu yet. They had only been open for two weeks. The location is convenient and the restaurant itself is tiered so that each table had a decent view of the street and front gardens of the Bali Garden Resort. The only downfall was that the food arrival was slightly slow, but given the fantastic food we received, the few minutes extra we waited was worth it. It was fairly busy too. We will return!

1 Thank showard92
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at AriBar, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear showard92,
Warmest Greeting from Aribar...

I will pass on your comments to Aribar team and again we really appreciate your positive comment and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Bali, Indonesia
“Go to Hacienda Mexican Bar across the street”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is by far the worst mexican food in Bali, plus the service was shocking… 15 minutes for chips and salsa, which were not really edible as the salsa tasted like ketchup. Really small portions. Across the street there is another Mexican restaurant called Hacienda, which is much more worth your money.

• Visited July 2014
BaliGarden, Marketing Communication Manager at AriBar, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Stildaniel,
Warmest Greeting from AriBar Restaurant...

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about all your experience at AriBar.

We have certainly addressed the issue you have experienced regarding our service and food. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We appreciate your sharing and concern. Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put it right.