“Words can't describe!!!!”

Thai Indo Kitchen
Ranked #92 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thai Indo Kitchen is a Halal restaurant, Located on Jalan Dewi Sri 101, off Sunset road. Thai-Indo Kitchen serves Authentic Thai & Indonesian dishes. All our dishes are made to order using the freshest ingredients, highest quality of fish, meats and vegetables. Come by and try our food we have something delicious for everyone, wether your vegetarian or not, your tastebuds won't be disappointed. Some of our best sellers; Seafood Tom Yum, Chicken Pad Thai, Som Tam, Green & Red Curry, Ayam Rica-Rica and homemade Beef curry Samosa. Great Service, Fresh Food, and your Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Seminyak
“Words can't describe!!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

It's amazing taste of Thai food. We been to a lot of Thai food in bali and suddenly we just in love with Thai indo kitchen.

I always order the chicken with basil and ask for extra spicy. They listen to your order which most places too scared to do.

The staff is friendly enough. The price is super cheap!!! Can't beat the price and the taste!! Very recommended! 5 stars :)

1 Thank Nina_garden

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Bali, Indonesia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

From the appetizers to the desserts, all of them are good. Highly recommended place if you're looking for Thai food in Bali.

1 Thank Lia_Tan
Perth, Australia
“good value and good food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Nice to eat in a restaurant where both Thai and Indonesian food are served, both really tasty and with options for non-spicy or very hot. The menu included a good selection of favourites and was extremely good value for money. The restaurant is located away from normal tourist routes and it appears to be targeting locals working in the area. As a consequence the seating and location is not up to the Seminyak-upper-class style restaurants. The red-cake ice cream was a lovely surprise. We will be back next time we go to Bali.

“From OK to Walkout”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

What Happened Here ? This place had a poor menu that has been condensed to a worse menu ? It's Thai right ? Or is it Chinese ? Or is it Indonesian ? If it's Thai then where is the green or red or yellow curry ? Sorry from the menu and lack of authentic food from one discipline tonight was a walkout before order :(
This restaurant lacks direction and theme and consistency.

9 Thank JalanJalan69
PrinceofBali, Owner at Thai Indo Kitchen, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Ladies and Gentle before you allow this review to persuade you from coming and trying our lovely food, allow me to present you with the facts:

1) Mr. JalanJalan69 never ordered the day he decided to give us 1 Star :(, his biased judgement is purely based on opinion as to what he thinks a "Thai Menu" should look like. Even though he states in his June 17 review and i quote " for the record I am not a real fan of Thai food either as it's the culinary cliche of the decade in Australia where I am from". Bad Mr. JalanJalan69....Bad"

2) If you look closely more than half of Mr JalanJalan69 reviews are negative, however Thai Indo Kitchen was the only one that was lucky enough to have 2 reviews from him.

3) Mr. JalanJalan69 forgot he Reviewed Thai Indo Kitchen a month ago, but as we all know facts or in his case "REVIEW" speak louder than my words so Enjoy reading his 4 Star, June 17 Thai Indo Kitchen Review.....

“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 starsReviewed June 17, 2014
I am never a fan of restaurants that try to serve multiple styles...... Usually they just can't cook anything well, so they try to cook everything. That's the reason the first time I looked at the decidedly underwhelming menu at this place I just walked on by. It was only on recommendation from a friend some weeks later did I venture to eat there. Oh --- for the record I am not a real fan of Thai food either as it's the culinary cliche of the decade in Australia where I am from.

I decided to go for the Indonesian food instead of the Thai, and ordered the Ayam Richa Richa.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. They nailed it. It was a perfect.
My friend promised to buy me drinks if I didn't like it. Looks like I still have to pay.
For sure I will be back.

Visited June 2014

“From OK to Walkout”
1 of 5 starsReviewed July 21, 2014
“Underestimate”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am a regular customer now, but before then,.. I was just a stroller looking for a place to go at kuta . Looking for a simple place to eat and fast, I and a friend ended up at this place called Thai Indo Kitchen, a small join and apparently has just been opened for a few weeks. Looking at a few options on their menu i was interested to see if anything was authentic enough that would catch my interest. So i ordered a few things and just like any other people who would come to a thai resto, I ordered a glass of thai ice tea. To be honest, at first I was not impressed by the menu or attracted to the simplicity of the place. But then the food came and just buttered my brain, I thought i had food spasm, it was so delicious! The taste was very authentic thai, for that matter I have visited thailand in the past and living with a thai family in the U.S. Definitely Great Food and most importantly, It doesn't hurt your wallet.

2 Thank GlenDzousa