“Nice Thai Food”

Thai Indo Kitchen
Ranked #97 of 967 Restaurants in Kuta
Cuisines: Indonesian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thai Indo Kitchen is a Halal restaurant, Located on Jalan Dewi Sri 101, off Sunset road. Thai-Indo Kitchen serves Authentic Thai & Indonesian dishes. All our dishes are made to order using the freshest ingredients, highest quality of fish, meats and vegetables. Come by and try our food we have something delicious for everyone, wether your vegetarian or not, your tastebuds won't be disappointed. Some of our best sellers; Seafood Tom Yum, Chicken Pad Thai, Som Tam, Green & Red Curry, Ayam Rica-Rica and homemade Beef curry Samosa. Great Service, Fresh Food, and your Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Nice Thai Food”
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

The food & service was good. Nice place to try a real thai street food. Nice pad thai and the somtam you must try.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pinch of taste”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

A great addition to the local food scene, providing great quality Thai & Indo food at prices that encourage indigeneous and expats patronage. My favorite for local food is the Wako Blango it's fresh Pan fried fish with local spices and for Thai part you can't go wrong with their Tom yum soup. As for papaya salad pls be careful when you ask for spicy.
The experienced jewel operative of Filly & Joey have brought together great value of food, friendly service and a pinch of style.

Denver, Colorado
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I was in Bali I actually ended up eating here twice it was so good. The place was crawling with locals each time and the owner happened to be born in L.A., giving my friends and I a lot to talk about with him as Americans visiting Bali. The food is outstanding and both the owner and the "managing partner" were very, very nice and had some great local recommendations for us while staying in Kuta, all of which we actually ended up doing and also enjoyed very much. Great local place with some familiar American faves and great food.

Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
“Super tasty!”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We had some of the best meals here, big portions, and aesthetically pleasing as well. The staff are great and went above and beyond to help us when we asked for travel advice. We ate a lot of different street food during our three week stay in Bali but this was still hands down some of the best food we tasted.

Toronto, Australia
“I came back for the Papaya salad!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I got lucky when I found this restaurant as I was heading back to my hotel from some street-food dinner. Despite being full, I wanted to check out this place as I love Thai food. Being in Thailand in and out for the last 3months, I surely miss my papaya salad which I had everyday. So I ordered one from this place and was pleasantly surprised as it tasted as good as Thailand's. It s a bit sweeter but I was still impressed to the point where I returned again for this salad. Meanwhile the staff members at this place are wonderful and friendly.
If you have a chance to visit this place, order the papaya salad!