New Arena Hotel
$30
$24
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$530
$90
Park Regis(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$83
$25
$36
$25
Very Good 4/5
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$72
Very Good 4/5
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$85
$41
Great 4.5/5
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$71
$66
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Poppies Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$92
$77
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$65
Very Good 4/5
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Enjoyed my stay here as the location and price was right. I hid all my valuables in my room. I had random door knocking by house keeping ( I believe they didn't expect me to be In the room) obviously there coming to my room to shop. Definetly never felt overly safe here. I think the small guy must be part owner or family of owners, he is so miserable and unfriendly. They should demote him to cleaning toilets. The security guard out front is very friendy.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 23, 2013

it was my 9th time here in this hotel...last year and the years befor the stuff and also the crew was very friendly and the hotel was soo safe for us...but this time it was horrible. we arrived at this hotel 30.April 2013...we booked a room at the 2. floor. next day it was possible to move to another room next to the pool. we have been to the waterboompark for one day. we asked the reception if they can order a taxi for us...
we arrived at home around 6 PM. I checked my money at my wallet. my wallet was in my small backpacker, the small backpacker was closed and under the big back packer...300 € less!!!! I went to the reception. I asked about my money. they know nothing. the room wasnt clean, and the cleaningstuff sayed: we never been in your room, because its not clean.
sure....that was the "trick"
I asked the reception: where is the next policestation. they sayed: next to hardrockhotel.
but its not my first time here, and I know, that the policestation next to hardrockhotel is the police for the traffic.....
I went to the policestation next to legian...then to the criminalpolicestation...I get a report and one of the officer went with me to the hotel...but nothing happend, because the stuff sayed, that nobody have this money...
PLEASE: never go to this hotel!! its really not safe.
they have cameras and also saftyboxes at the reception. for the saftyboxes at the reception u get 1 key, but the trick is, the stuff have the second key, and they ripping all ur things from the safe. and the cameras are off!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank marion F
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed for 10 nights with my boyfriend. Good location, you can get a good deal if you stay a while. But the staff are rude, horrid and they steal from you. It was smallish money and we confronted them, they pretended they didn't understand and that was that. We were v careful and locked everything up after that and no future probs...
Rooms are filth, but roomy and the room with a fridge has a lovely bathroom! we had already committed so washed our own bedsheets with a local woman, they smelt lovely after that! We cleaned the room ourselves and enjoyed aircon,fridge,space,pool,tv and DVD player for less than £10 a night!
You can tell this hotel was once rele loved by it's owners, but it's been neglected, an the staff don't care.
My final thoughts-do not give these people money!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank alicehappy
Reviewed April 26, 2013

THIEVES! On the 2nd day $300 disappeared from my room. It was absolutely evident that the hotel staff stole it, as I was away for about an hour and the thief had plenty of time to search the room which was deep inside the patio and undo the lock on my bag. Surely they denied everything and refused not only to provide us an extra night but even to apologize!!! Besides the staff wasn't too friendly to my friend. Now we know why :(

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank aidalai2
Reviewed April 5, 2013

The pool looks beautiful, until you notice the sand and beer labels collecting on the bottom. We only stayed in Kuta for one night and randomly stumbled upon this hotel. It was the only one in the area with free wifi so we blindly chose to stay here for the night. After seeing the other reviews on tripadvisor, we would have avoided this place if we had known. The bathrooms were pretty grimy and the room had a very stale smell. The staff wasn't very friendly. I'm glad we only stayed one night here and I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends