“too bad very thing”

“too bad very thing”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

air condition not well
very dirty
have black insect in the bed
not good services
not good smelt blaket and all on the bed
smeld gas in the room

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Indonesian first
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed May 6, 2011

i dont usually like to knock places but even though the staff werehappy for us to change rooms,after we showed them the bugs.the next room had them in as well.on chatting to other residents they had the bugs too.they obviously have a big problem there!

Room Tip: dont go there
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends

Travelers are raving about these Kuta hotels

Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Have stayed in many different budget accommodations before but the new Arena Hotel was definitely the worst experience ever. I usually never whine about the budget accommodations as I know you cant except any luxury for the money you pay but this place don't have any standards whatsover! was so disappointed in my stay that I just have to write a review to warn other people. Stayed there just for one night and got eaten by bedbugs allover my body and now almost a week later still have the itchy bites!! The room was filthy and stinky, there was mold in the bathroom and who knows when the bathroom was last cleaned (extremely dirty toilets, walls and floor), the AC did not work and at 7 am in the morning the stuff was sitting on our porch chatting and laughing so we didn't get to sleep and had to wake up early.
We informed the administrator about the non working AC when we checked out but she didn't bother to pay much attention to it.
Unfortunately, at night and in the morning when we checked out, I thought that maybe I had just been bitten by mosquitoes and did not pay much attention to itm but later during the day the bites become itchy as hell and i discovered i had them all over me! If I had knew this when we checked out the hotel, I would have bothered to express my dissatisfaction more and would definitely have insisted a refund. Just avoid all this and don't go there!

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Linkoping, Sweden
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We were robbed of the hotel staff and yet we did not get money back on the reservation. Instead, threatened the staff that we would not leave Bali alive if we did not keep quiet about what happened. Now will our vengeance.

See our film when they take things from our room.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with friends
7 Thank thebalitube
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I felt reluctant at first to stay at Arena Hotel when I read reviews written here. So I have made decision to stay at the other hotel near Legian. When I was doing my tour, I have met some SIngaporean friends who stays at Arena Hotel and they seems enjoy staying there. So I have check the hotel out myself and book it on the spot when we walks in. And the hotel is not so bad from the reviews written. It worth the price. It was my third trip to Bali and I would say I am satisfied. Wish I stays here before. I will definitely stay at this hotel again whenever I come to Bali.

Sophia, Malaysia

• Stayed February 2011
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed February 20, 2011

Warning 4 Arena/New Arena Hotel Bali
We went to Bali from 8th Feb - 15th Feb 2011.
We booked hotel at Arena/New Arena at Jl Popies Lane 1 Gang Sorga Kuta Bali.
The hotel has reasonable price, good faslities. Hot water, AC etc..
After we stay there for a day, so many things weird u never seen in any hotel in Bali
- u cant bring any friends at all, we have to pay Rp50.000pp.
- Hotel has a security and 3-4 bell boy, 2 house keeping
- Unfriendly management specially the lady at receiption Namely "Nadia", after we booked the hotel and pay for 6 days. everything was different, NO REFUND MONEY EVER, it's doesnt matter what happen !!!
When we checked out on 15th Feb 2011 at 12pm, we asked the receiption,we can put our luggages infront the deck while we wait for our flight at 9pm. They have a security + 3/4 bell boys and 2 house keeper.
at 5pm we went back to the hotel, and we took our stuffs, but it was missing 1 of our luggage. And we asked them what's goin on..
We lost our luggage of Laptop, ticket, pasport, 2 USB and couple documents.
Manager of the hotel "Nadia", Security + all the staffs dont want to know what's happen,
and they said wasnt thier ressibility and NO QUARANTY in anythings.
We reported to the Police, but we cant do anything, even in police departement want extra money for report or make any statemnent.
Anyway the next day after we lost, our friend from Australia lost some stuffs, but it's not a big like us, only a couple pants and Ipod.
This is a real stories from us we had statement from local police.
We try to take more action about this. and try to give some information to other visiter/Guess who travel to Bali, just BEWARE to the hotel namely "ARENA or NEW ARENA"

Thanks
T & A

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank Tommy_indo
melbourne
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Stayed there for 1 night only. Stinking room, leaky plumbing causing mould growth in bathroom. Poor value for money, better to stay in a losmen,

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business