HARRIS Hotel Tuban(Tuban)(Great Value!)
$36
$27
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
$135
$159
$142
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$106
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$111
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$112
  • Breakfast included
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$77
All reviewspoppies lanehot waterkuta beachcentral locationclean roomsevery morningrooftop poolegg stationenjoyed my staynice staylocation is greatbreakfast was includedwelcome drinkdeluxe roomswim up barappools
Reviewed August 8, 2017

We have stayed here many times & have always found the staff to be very helpful. Our room was clean & the bed was comfy. The hotel is on Poppies 1 which makes it a great location close to many shops, restaurants & Kuta beach.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
imadianadewi A, General Manager at Asana Agung Putra Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Ruth O,

Thank you for always choosing Asana Agung Putra Bali as your Home away from Home during your holiday in Bali. There is nothing more satisfying than to know that you always had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us. Your honest feedback will be our reference to keep the quality of our service and facilities. During your next visit, I can highly recommend to experience our new Hotel Activities that make your stay at Asana Agung Putra will be more fun.

I am very much looking forward to welcoming you soon to our Hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require my further assistance for your future stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

Excellent location, clean rooms and building, friendly and helpful staff, 2 good and clean pools, great breakfast, just too many good things to mention. Tiny hiccup with a room allocation on arrival at 10 pm, but quickly rectified early the next morning. The man, seemingly the head of the breakfast staff, was extremely alert and always available to help when required.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
imadianadewi A, General Manager at Asana Agung Putra Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2017

Dear bosjudo,

Thank you very much for sharing your kind review regarding your stay experience at Asana Agung Putra Bali on tripAdvisor.

We are delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. There is nothing more satisfying than to know that our services could create an enjoyable and memorable stay for our guests. Positive feedback from you will always be our reference so that we could strive to consistently exceed the guest expectations in every aspect.

Hopefully Asana Agung Putra Bali will always be your home away from home whenever your travel bring you back to Bali. Should you need any assistance for the future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to agungputra.sale@aerowisatahotels.com.

Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

All the staff at the hotel are very nice and helpful, but the hotel it's self is lacking. Their web site and that of all booking companies state Internet is available in the rooms, it is only available in the pool area/ breakfast area and reception.

I was given a family room which smelt of damp, the lighting was poor, the TV was not 29" as stated on their web site. The fact that is was smaller was not an issue for me but the web site should not be misleading. The towels looked grubby and in need to a good bleaching or replacing. In the bath room there is a notice saying that if you require your bedding to be changed contact reception as there are three teams of attendants and each team does not kronor what the others have done ( I kid you not ) surely a simple check list would solve this.
Location is very central but be aware the road to the hotel is narrow and has lots of traffic so if arriving late make sure you taxi will take you to the hotel, I had to carry two large cases 300 metres.

Breakfast was good with a good egg station

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
imadianadewi A, General Manager at Asana Agung Putra Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2017

Dear Alan C,

Warmest greetings from Asana Agung Putra Bali,

First of all I would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to write us a feedback to our resort. I am glad to hear that you happy with the service provided and food breakfast is exceeding your satisfactions. However, allow me on behalf of the team to express my sincerest regret and apology for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that your valuable feedback regarding services and facilities is taken very seriously.
Your feedback will certainly be taken into consideration when future refurbishment will be planned. We have well noted all your concerns and will follow up accordingly with related departments for further improvement and rectification to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service to all of our guests. Several concerned, we did inform to related department to fix our website since we have variance set up for television 26 – 29inch in the room.
Nevertheless, I will take your feedback as an alert testimony and to continuously put our service standard in place. Through constructive feedback of this nature we are able to isolate the finer details in our guest satisfaction in order for us to focus our attention on constantly striving and improving our facilities, product quality to exceed our guest satisfaction.
I hope despite your less than perfect stay on this occasion you will allow us to serve you again in the future.

Warm regards
Purnama

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Full disclosure this is not the type of hotel I would normally stay in nor would I stay in Kuta. But when I got into my room which was clean and comfortable at 12.30pm I had to call down for towels because there were none in the room. The next morning I didn't have any hot water neither did my friend. The breakfast is very basic. And negotiating your way down Poppies lane traffic is a pain. But if you are up for a cheap hotel with the "full" Bali experience then this may be just what you are looking for.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank DarwinCake

Dear DarwinCake,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share a review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at Asana Agung Putra Bali.

I am very sad to learn that your previous stay with us was less than perfect. Please accept our apologize for the inconvenience you felt since the first night of your stay. Please be ensured that your constructive remarks has been shared with the respective department and we have done a further improvement to ensure that we maintain a high quality of service and hotel facilities for our guests.

I sincerely hope that we will have an opportunity to welcoming you once again at Asana Agung Putra Bali and show some improvement made on your next visit.
Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Not sure if this property has been recently refurbished but either way it's in great knick. The great service we always get in Bali is here and dont have a negative thing to write about our stay....if you want a great affordable pace.to stay in Kuta this is one to put at the top of your list!

Room Tip: We had the basic room which was great only thing is if you want strong internet request a room located at the inner part.of the property.
Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
imadianadewi A, General Manager at Asana Agung Putra Bali, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Dear ttbbay,

Thank you for spending your precious time to share your experiences and recommend our Hotel on this forum.
We are glad to learn that you always enjoy your stay at Asana Agung Putra Bali.
Positive feedback from you will always be a reference for us, so that in the future we can provide a better service. Hopefully, Asana Agung Putra could be your second home when you are visiting Bali.

For your further visit, do not forget to book directly on our email address agungputra.sales@aerowisatahotels.com where you will get the best deal guaranteed.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon in another memorable stay experience in Bali.