Asana Agung Putra Bali
$21
$70
$58
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$64
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$112
$85
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$93
$89
All reviewspoppies lanehot waterkuta beachcentral locationevery morningclean roomsegg stationnice stayrooftop poolenjoyed my staylocation is greatricewelcome drinkdeluxe roomswim up barappools
Reviewed August 26, 2011

I booked the hotel stay based on some cleverly taken photographs on it's website, I was slightly disappointed upon arrival, especially seeing as I was greeted by a rat on the stairs. The staff are quite friendly though and showed us to a very dark but quite big room. I sat on the bed and realized there was long black hairs all over the pillows and bottom sheet. I then took off the duvet and closely inspected the bed and it was obvious it hadn't been changed as there were more hairs and drool on the pillows etc. I went down stairs and asked for new sheets, the staff did not ask why. I then changed the bed myself & was relieved to find that the mattress & pillows are stain free and relatively new, it's also very comfortable & big. The bathroom is disgusting, it's not been cleaned properly in a very long time and it's best not to touch anything. There is no ceiling but rather wooden slats with gaps between each one so that you can see into the attic and I can hear rats. Mosquitoes & dust are constantly coming through so make sure you bring a mosquito coil or net with you. The pool is also very murky & you can see scum on the tiles. Because the ceiling is so thin you can hear everything going on in the rooms around you so I haven't had sleep the last 2 nights with people coming in and out at all hours & shouting and banging, the staff do nothing about it. In the end the place isn't absolutely horrible and I would stay here if I was in between hotels for a day or 2 but I would hate to spend my whole holiday here.

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Tootsash
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I came here with a travel company called Beach Travellers from Canada...I cant believe I paid so much for the trip and had to stay here...was covered in bites and just found this place disgusting...nothing like what they show on their website! The pool was nice, but everything is very run down and unsanitary...would never recommend this place! Oh and I also had my watch stollen by one of the maids...just to top of the fabulous exerience!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2011

Very fine apartments, helpful staff, but bit inside in from the main road. About 1 km. Very neat place. Simple nice breakfast, buzzing neighbourhood with bars n foods n message n shopping. Its on the first street in Kuta (after Hard Rock cafe). So centrally located as long as you have a bike or are ok to walk inside. they dont have a kitchen, but have a very cool small pool on the terrace with some music in the evenings. helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Absolutely Loved this place. Be sure to see Jeremy at the bar, he will go out of his way to help you with everything and anything. The rooms were made spotless everyday, the cleaners were also lovely. we stayed in one of the renovated rooms which we were told are a lot better than the older style rooms. Pool bar is out side the pool but that was fine by us, also has a pool table and TV so u can watch AFL, rugby listen to music if u decide to have a night in. I didnt take my sons this time but will definately be taking them next time. The food wasnt great but definately edible and there are lots of lovely places to eat around the place. Only downside is its on the outskirtz of seminyak about 50,000rp to kuta about 25,000rp to bintang supermarket. Well worth being the extra bi out though.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank kyliePerth
Reviewed July 8, 2011

The room was damp, poorly facilitated. There was no bedside table, and the bathroom was dirty. The only amenities were towel & a small bar of soap. It turned out that there were plenty of cheaper yet better facilitated hotels in Poppies. The breakfast service was very poor, even they couldn't cook proper omelet! And there was no room service, you couldn't even found a phone in the room! I had to ask the receptionist to have my room cleaned for 3 times before it was cleaned. I was very disappointed with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family