The staff member helped carry our stuff to the room but one was lost. The worst thing was they didn't bother to look for it. They just denied knowing anything about it.I guess that's what you get for staying at a budget hotel. No service, no care. They just want ur money.
Hotel room itself was okay, but the bathroom was dirty. And it was very noisy as the hotel was located right in front of a bar which shut down at 3 or 4 am. Not a good choice for light sleepers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2005, Maxi hotel and spa is located in Legian Street, the central tourist area of Kuta Bali. This road became main road to the Kuta Beach, so the tourist will crowds on this road. Entering this street you will find the modern part of Bali. For a moment, common impression of Bali will be left. For shopping lovers, this location is a shop paradise. Variety shops always pampering the travelers desire.Along this street, you will find many option, from traditional art shops, accessories, merchandise, balinese souvenir shop or even boutique clothing with famous brand. You can do shopping on place that really nearby. Wish to spend your holiday in a quiet place? That's not Maxi hotel and spa guaranteed. Maxi is only one step away from nightlife. Nightclubs and bars are getting wilder after midnight. But if want to have a fun holiday and looking for a place to stay, Maxi hotel and spa is the best answer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Maxi Hotel, Restaurant & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxi Hotel, Restaurant And Spa
- Maxi Hotel, Restaurant Hotel Kuta
- Maxi Hotel Kuta
- Maxi Hotel, Restaurant & Spa Bali/Kuta