J Boutique Hotel
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$114
$105
$75
  • Pool
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$89
$147
$135
Sheraton.com
$151
$178
$153
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$75
$111
$87
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$133
$105
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
Orbitz.com
All reviewsrooftop poolclose to the airportlippo mallkuta beachwalkable distanceshort staystrategic locationfirst trip to balispataxitubanindonesiaubud
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed here for our wedding anniversary and we just LOVED the rooftop pool and bar ,it was awesome !
The breakfast was not bad.
Location is in kartika plaza which is close to Discovery Shopping Mall and kuta beach ,bunch of good restaurants along the road.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CSarahLim
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We staied there for 4 nights, overall experience is nice :)

Like :
1. Location, only 10 mins ride from airport; 5 mins walk to the beach, 10 mins walk to Discovery mall, and all the taxi driver know this hotel
2. Service, all the staff are friendly and nice
3. Pool, nice view and they have hot tub there too!
4. Massage, it was so nice and comfy, (IDR 450,000 for a couple package, including food bath, massage, flower bath & spa gift)
5. Internet service at every floor (strong signal too)
6. Room is clean and big (i don't know what the others are complaining about)
7. Complimentary transfer us to the airport
8. They have full length mirror and in-room safe deposit box too

Dislike :
1. Breakfast, the food was just okay...
2. There is no view from the room window, all I can see is the the a/c outdoor unit.

They will ask for a refundable IDR 300,000 for deposit, in case you use the mini bar or other facilities.( Which is good, because you can make sure you have the cash to pay the airport tax, IDR150,000/person)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed in this hotel during my last trip to Bali.

Good: Location is nice - very close to the airport and within walking distance to Discovery mall/hotel/beach.

Bad: The buiding itself looks attractive - from the outside, inside is another matter. The rooms look aged and not as clean as I wished.. especially the bathroom. The "view" from the room (if it can be called that) is "wall view." They might as well remove the window - would've been better than seeing a dark small space.

There are much better value in Bali. Would not recommend this one.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank bminata
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A 10 minute taxi ride from the airport. Recently re-furbished. No fuss assistance at check-in with a sweet welcome drink which I did not fancy. 300,000 IRD deposit in case you use the mini-bar, this was promptly returned at check-out, but do keep the receipt safely.
The room is generally clean, and the lights worked, so did the safe.

But there were some misses - I suspect the bed is not 'memory foam', the horizontal bars for the towels had some stains, water temperature control in the shower is dodgy at times, the shampoo bottle is half-empty and I suspect they didn't clear that out following the last user of the room, the drawers in the closet appeared old (I live out of my luggage mostly). The towels have a scent of coconuts and I think those are from the massage spa oils - they do remain in it despite the laundry. There is not much of a view out of the window - street and low houses. The aircon wasn't in the best condition, it only kept the room cool but still not cool enough in my opinion despite setting it at 16 deg!

The room was quiet at night. Service at the BF is quick. The BF spread is reasonable with porridge, sausages and eggs to keep me happy. BF do start rather late at 7am. People in the hotel are friendly and at the 3rd level, I didn't hear much hard partying sounds. They set up a DVD player free of charge in my room when I requested it. It is located near to restaurants and minimarts nearby, but a main mall called 'Discovery' Centro is about 10 mins walk away.

All in all, OK for me, but my partner if she had come along, would have expected more. You might want to consider this hotel for Kuta.

Room Tip: Higher floor, non smoking. Rooms not facing the main road might be quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

our small group stayed at this hotel as one of us had a very late arrival. before heading up to another part of bali. the hotel lobby looked much better than our rooms. we were disappointed to see that the bathrooms weren't anywhere close to the pictures. they were clean, yes. but our expectations weren't met as the bathrooms didn't even match the guest room, or even the hotel lobby feel. we enjoyed the rooftop pool. and the breakfast was standard fare. the service was cordial and helpful. and it was very very close to the airport (which was very nice, especially when one of us arrived at 1:00 am). would we return? probably not (unless they do actually post pictures of what we could expect - especially the bathrooms. not pictures of bathrooms in upgraded or more expensive rooms). thus a "3" overall rating for what we'd call "exaggerated" advertising or impression, which had caused unnecessary disappointment.

Room Tip: get an upgraded room if possible.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends