“Awesome”

Ranked #24 of 138 Spas & Wellness in Kuta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We love Carla Spa and always go to them when in Bali. They have lots of Spa's throughout Bali and on this trip went to the one in South Kuta and Benoa.

The prices are fantastic and the massages are great. I hour massage for Rp 60,000 per hour - would not get that at home.

The girls/guys are always excellent and professional and always smiling and chatty and remember your name.

The salons are clean and well presented.

We tried other massage places but always come back to Carla.

Wish I was there right now as I type this review.

All reviews
"beauty treatments"
"one hour massage"
"massage area"
in 2 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
"manicure and pedicure"
"whole family"
"masseuse"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

having read the 3 reviews (all good) we went ahead and look for this spa. it's actually very near sun island hotel kuta where we stayed.

my husband and i were both surprised of how cheap the massage here. we got the balinese massage with aromatheraphy 1 hr for only 70K IDR (7-8 SGD). The us clean and very basic, of course the fancy nice ambience of a spa dont actually exists here, but they make up for the quality of massage that you can get.

We will definitely go back here and try their other services.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Yes you can get a cheap massage on the beach and cheap (ish) at other spas but if you want real quality the spa at the Kartika Plaza is beautiful. I had a Balinese massage, green tea body scrub and flower bath, 2 hours. It was bliss.
It is immaculately clean and stylishly fitted out,very very quiet.
It has awesome outdoor showers and baths.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Excellent and refreshing massages by competent staff. Carla has a number of outlets and they all provided a high level of service.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This spa was a great find on our last trip to Bali. They offer massage, hairdressing, manicure, pedicure and even have a the fish that nibble your feet out the front. The girl that did my shellac was just as good if not better than my local salon at home and the massage was fantastic. We even went back a couple of days later to use the fish treatment and get another massage. I didn't get my hair done but watched several cuts, colours and styling when getting my nails done and would happily get my hair done next time. Excellent English, clean and well priced so I will be paying them a visit again.