we have just returned from our 2nd stay at Satriya, both times we have been more than happy with the facilities, staff & price. Location is great to walk everywhere, brekky is lovely nice variety, staff are very friendly & helpful, pool is great, rooms are large and clean, highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at Satriya Cottages The hidden paradise with Balinese architecture in centrally located right in the heart of Bali's thriving hub of Kuta, Satriya Cottages the ideal home away from home for your Bali holiday. This hotel is located within few minute walk to Kuta beach, Beachwalk Shopping Mall, Poppies Lane, Hard Rock Cafe Satriya was created by the influence of famous Bali culture and traditional style which built and designed with the spirit of typical Balinese style. Stone carvings, temple, wood carving confirms Satriya have real authentic Balinese style. The warm hospitality of the original Balinese people will be implied in the hospitality staff at Satriya. Satriya are inviting guests to have an experience to enjoy the holiday and feel the real atmosphere the island of Bali which is only in Satriya. Spacious rooms combined with Balinese architecture and wrapped by the tranquility and the green of the gardens, and the silence adding the perfection of your vacation. Satriya provides two swimming pools, equipped with a pool bar. 90 Degrees Restaurant will make dinner even more special with a variety of interesting menu at affordable prices to the accompaniment of live band music every night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satriya Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satriya Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Cottages Bali/Kuta