All reviewsswim up barpoppies lanesuperior roomkuta beachair conbath towelspool areathe hustle and bustlegardens are beautifulbalinese styleground floorfantastic locationminute walk to the beachgreat poolmain poolshopping centrenoodles
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was really happy here, the first 2 nights weren't so good, but that was my fault as I asked for a room at the back, going a review I read on here, they are new and modern but if anyone has read my reviews I like it to still be Bali. They hotel was happy to move me, I went with my daughter and she loved it also, we had a standard room around the pool, it is a very social pool bar so if you do like it quiet best a room down the back, however we like to meet new people and we did, the prices at the pool bar are reasonable and also room service. The room was big with Bali furniture and an old TV with a lot of channels, small fridge and older style bathroom. The gardens are beautiful and well kept, the staff were friendly, helpful and greeted you when ever they saw you. The spa is well priced, located on a balcony looking over the pool so it can get noisy, and the lady that massaged me talked to her friend and spoke on her mobile phone while massaging me, that I found annoying. If you love dogs, are fit and go for a walk daily take Billy the hotel dog, he loves a run, he is very bored and loves the company.

Room Tip: If you want quiet, down the back if you like sociable around the pool
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kymberley P
Reviewed October 24, 2013

First off if you are a dog lover you must check out Billy a nice dog that needs attention take him for a walk on the beach and he'll love you forever!He is the owners dog and his cage is in the back at the owners house in the back yard.We taught him to shake hands and he just needs attention.Golden Retrievers are the best!!!!

Room Tip: New rooms are small good for 1 person make sure the air conditioner is working properly!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MichaelNegrey
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A tropical garden oasis away from the madness of Kuta ...yet only a couple of hundred meters to the beach. Set on several hectares is "90 degrees" restaurant serving high quality Indonesian and international dishes at competitive prices. Fully stocked liquor bar where a nod can get you a fresh juice as easy as a Bintang beer. Prefer to have it served to you in the pool ... no problem with the sunken bar poolside (for guests). Accommodation is in either the traditional styled and furnished cottages or the "new" suites which also have their own pool. Breakfast is great with fresh fruits, juice, yoghurt , omelette or eggs prepared as you like and a wide choice of salads, sausage, bacon, noodles, fried rice, coffee to keep you going until lunch time. I had 6 nights there and it definitely is my choice for next trip.

Room Tip: Rooms right at the back do back on to a laneway which sometimes has some traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Paul d
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Grey towels and grey sheets are horrible, breakfast is cold and and un-inviting. Apart from that room very clean and spacious, great location very friendly staff.. Great value drinks by the pool... We going back in January lets hope we encounter new linen!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Korcula63
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for the 4th time and loved it as usual. We bought our young adult children with us and they stayed in the standard room which were ok but bathrooms were outdated.
We changed their rooms to the new part of the hotel, and we were very impressed.
Fantastic location and lovely staff, will def stay here again

Stayed: September 2013