I was really happy here, the first 2 nights weren't so good, but that was my fault as I asked for a room at the back, going a review I read on here, they are new and modern but if anyone has read my reviews I like it to still be Bali. They hotel was happy to move me, I went with my daughter and she loved it also, we had a standard room around the pool, it is a very social pool bar so if you do like it quiet best a room down the back, however we like to meet new people and we did, the prices at the pool bar are reasonable and also room service. The room was big with Bali furniture and an old TV with a lot of channels, small fridge and older style bathroom. The gardens are beautiful and well kept, the staff were friendly, helpful and greeted you when ever they saw you. The spa is well priced, located on a balcony looking over the pool so it can get noisy, and the lady that massaged me talked to her friend and spoke on her mobile phone while massaging me, that I found annoying. If you love dogs, are fit and go for a walk daily take Billy the hotel dog, he loves a run, he is very bored and loves the company.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at Satriya Cottages The hidden paradise with Balinese architecture in centrally located right in the heart of Bali's thriving hub of Kuta, Satriya Cottages the ideal home away from home for your Bali holiday. This hotel is located within few minute walk to Kuta beach, Beachwalk Shopping Mall, Poppies Lane, Hard Rock Cafe Satriya was created by the influence of famous Bali culture and traditional style which built and designed with the spirit of typical Balinese style. Stone carvings, temple, wood carving confirms Satriya have real authentic Balinese style. The warm hospitality of the original Balinese people will be implied in the hospitality staff at Satriya. Satriya are inviting guests to have an experience to enjoy the holiday and feel the real atmosphere the island of Bali which is only in Satriya. Spacious rooms combined with Balinese architecture and wrapped by the tranquility and the green of the gardens, and the silence adding the perfection of your vacation. Satriya provides two swimming pools, equipped with a pool bar. 90 Degrees Restaurant will make dinner even more special with a variety of interesting menu at affordable prices to the accompaniment of live band music every night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Satriya Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satriya Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Cottages Bali/Kuta