Finally after visiting Kuta many times I've found the Perfect place to stay! It's my favourite hotel by far and I'm a regular bali!
Satria Cottages is a fantastic place to stay and base for families, friends, couples and even by yourself!
The rooms are spacious, bathroom very nice and rooms cleaned everyday! Each morning we came back we would have a new animal mate ( made out of towels) on our bed!! Just awesome!! Very clever people!
We Had no trouble checking in, breakfast was good, and the pool and pool bar is great place to relax and meet fellow travers! Drinks - Beers $2/cocktails $4 etc real cheap! Food great and also cheaper than other hotels.
Day Tours can be arrange through hotel no problem and money exchange right out front of entrance to hotel - we used this money changer every time.
Beach is 100m down the rd if you are into surfing!! Or even just watching sunset with beer! Awesome massage place also out the front of hotel ran by a beautiful young Girl named Nina! You must stop in for a treatment!
The hotel and rooms are aback from the main rd poppies II - so no noise problems at all.
We stayed in room 268 and we will be returning again in a few months time!
This place is my 'New home away from Home'. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at Satriya Cottages The hidden paradise with Balinese architecture in centrally located right in the heart of Bali's thriving hub of Kuta, Satriya Cottages the ideal home away from home for your Bali holiday. This hotel is located within few minute walk to Kuta beach, Beachwalk Shopping Mall, Poppies Lane, Hard Rock Cafe Satriya was created by the influence of famous Bali culture and traditional style which built and designed with the spirit of typical Balinese style. Stone carvings, temple, wood carving confirms Satriya have real authentic Balinese style. The warm hospitality of the original Balinese people will be implied in the hospitality staff at Satriya. Satriya are inviting guests to have an experience to enjoy the holiday and feel the real atmosphere the island of Bali which is only in Satriya. Spacious rooms combined with Balinese architecture and wrapped by the tranquility and the green of the gardens, and the silence adding the perfection of your vacation. Satriya provides two swimming pools, equipped with a pool bar. 90 Degrees Restaurant will make dinner even more special with a variety of interesting menu at affordable prices to the accompaniment of live band music every night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Satriya Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Satriya Cottages Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Hotel Kuta
- Satriya Cottages Bali/Kuta