“Great location very central not as crazy as I expected”

Kuta Puri Bungalows
Ranked #9 of 252 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Great place to stay would return in a heartbeat stayed there with 5 mates . 4 / 7 nights Staff very helpful & friendly rooms were pretty average but it's Indonesia we managed well . Good food / great pools with swim up bar pices reasonable to.Only one downside Kuta beach itself disgusting .

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Fix6im

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was my third stay at Kuta puri, and it was just amazing. I always stay in a balinese bungalow and they are just perfect so clean and spacious. The whole place is so tidy and well looked after the gardens are amazing. I spend a lot off time in the day spa the girls are just beauitful and the services they offer are so relaxing and well done. the restraunt always provides great breakky, snacks all day or dinner at night with a few cocktails. I cant say enough about this wonderful place. i cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: Balinese Bungalows great price, spacious and traditional, so relaxing.
3  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is my second review on Kuta Puri.Stayed for 2 weeks in Feb 2013.Cant beat this place!.Great location great gardens rooms and pool area.Looked forward to the yummy breakfast every day.Its was the low season when I stayed,my room cost only $55 per night so for the price its great value.Enjoy.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank padangscotty
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Stayed with 2 girlfriends in a bungalow at the back of the hotel. Nice room and big. Plenty of room for our bags and shopping. Breakfast was nice. Plenty enough choices for breakfast. 2 pools next to each other and pool bar. Prices are very reasonable for pool service and pool bar. Very quiet hotel considering the location. I would definately stay here again. Booked direct thru the hotel and the price was great. Clean tidy hotel with nice pools and gardens. This one is on the list to stay again.

Room Tip: get a bungalow at the back of the hotel. Very roomy.
2  Thank cgfromperth
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I had my own bungalow and it cost 100 dollars a night and I was travelling alone so it was a bit more than I wanted to pay as I am usually a budget traveller. However, it was good value for money. The location was less than a block from the beach, the bungalow was large and had tasteful decor. There was an attached outdoor bathroom and shower that was private and charming. The gardens and pool were well kept and very tasteful. The restaurant was convenient and had tasty food that wasn't overpriced.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank Kendra F
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel. This time I came with another two friends who have not stayed here. They advised me, after booking, that they were a little worried that there would be too much noise, being on Poppies 1. After the seven days, they were converted and have said that next time they come back to Bali, they would definately stay here. The staff are excellent and friendly and go out of their way to help with any request. The gardens and pools are beautifully kept, and the location couldnt be better. So close to the beach, you can feel the breeze, and walking distance to many restaurants and shops.

2  Thank AussiesPerth
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I loved this place as soon as I walked in here. We had our flight cancelled and had to find emergency accommodation, lucky a few nights before we had been walking down Poppies Lane and I just happened to get a brochure as I was impressed as we walked past. We had two teenagers with us so we booked them into a room with air con and we booked a Bali Bungalow for ourselves and had great service from the point of walking into reception. We were impressed with the restaurant and the standard and quality of the food. Room service was prompt and polite. The gardens and grounds were immaculate. Overall the service from the staff was fantastic and helpful and nothing was an issue. The kids totally loved the place. Inside the walls of Kuta Puri they have their own Spa Centre where you can book in to be pampered which was a lovely luxury for a small price. Recommend this accommodation to everyone!

Room Tip: Balinese Bungalows are the go, large and very comfortable with king size bed!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family