All reviews balinese bungalow kuta square deluxe bungalow outdoor bathroom air con noodles nice pool sun loungers balinese style great budget hotel small hotel rooms are clean stayed here for nights buffet breakfast matahari massage alley
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed four nights at Ida. Tired & Exhausted we checkedin at night. Front desk officer was nice and smiling. Rooms were basic, but were tidy and clean at the same time. Both of our room were having it's private balcony overlooking pool area. Loved the balcony. You could hear soothing Balinese music in the morning. Didn't like the washroom, as we had to manage everything :) with one overhead shower. Breakfast spread was below par. Could have been better. Best part of Ida was it's location and hotel surrounding. Located at the heart of Kuta, hotel offers free parking, which was a big plus. So many restaurants and shopping options were nearby. Hotel had a nice pool adjacent to it's main restaurant. Though there were two observations, overall we had a pleasant stay at Ida Bali.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for a few nights. Let me start with the positives. The grounds are absolutely lovely, the pool was a wonderful place to hang around when you’ve had enough of the beach, the breakfast was more than adequate, and you can’t ask for a better location. Unfortunately, our experience was lacking in more than a few ways. The shower backs up to the point where we were ankle deep in water, and the WiFi was not adequate enough to allow me to work consistently. We had a run-in with a staff member who mistook us for somebody who purchased drinks (the day before we even arrived), and accosted us demanding payment at 7 am while I was trying to work. She was really forceful, and wouldn’t listen to us when we tried to explain that there was a mix-up. She eventually charged us anyway, and we had to get the whole thing cleared up. I hate to say that I have more to add to this list, but the book provided in the room gave a specific time that they would be fogging for mosquitoes. Fine. I appreciate that they are working to control the population. However, as we are sitting outside during the day before they are scheduled to fog....next thing we know, we are surrounded my the gas meant to kill those little buggers. I recognize that the concentration is supposed to be harmless to humans, but I would have chosen not to be exposed. Overall, even though this place missed the mark on our visit, with a few small changes it has real potential to be a great place.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is a little hidden gem. Tucked away behind the Matahari and away from the hustle & bustle of Kuta. Staff were very attentive and nothing was a problem. Stayed with a group of friends for 12 nights. It was my 4th return trip to the hotel. It’s a quiet, smallish complex with a nice pool. Clean rooms and manicured grounds. Breakfast was included and was sufficient. Other meals were nice. I’d recommend a ground floor room around the back of the pool or near the bungalows on the other side. There are safes in reception and I’ve never had any problems. Money can be exchanged at reception. I felt very safe at the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel for couples, families & groups.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Megan R
Reviewed September 3, 2019

well located hotel in the heart of Kuta, everything at your doorstep, awesome staff that care and always smile and say hello, breakfast was good a mix of cold and hot foods from noodles, hash browns, salad, rooms are really good, just watch the floor in the bathroom in the 100's as some have open showers and water goes everywhere. pool is really good and has all day sun, lots of chairs to laze on and the best pool attendant he is so nice. We had a few massages at the hotel I can really recommend her nearly the same price of going to the ones outside but she concentrates on where you really need it

Room tip: 100's are next to pool and are like your own little rooms max 2 ppl, 200's are bigger more space modern, 300s quiet spacious rooms.
Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

Could not believe how small the room was!! Nowhere to accommodate bags. Suitcases had to be left on balcony! Room not clean considering the amount of staff.. Not enough tables for breakfast for the amount of patrons. Air con so loud required ear plugs. Pool was ok, not enough sun beds for hotel size and smokers galore everywhere. School next door all day on loud speaker.. Your basic grunge hole for which you pay too much. Definitely not recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019