Losari Hotel & Villas
$690
$92
$80
$77
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$118
$65
Agoda.com
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$39
$22
$160
$58
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
$159
$153
All reviewsgarlic lanestay there againconnecting roomsgreat positiongreat holidaybali
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was my first stay at the Losari. It was conveniently located close to the beach. There are plenty of convenience stores around to get water - the hotel provides 2 small bottles of water. The bed was a little hard, but was to be expected for a cheap hotel in Legian/Kuta. The hotel was quiet at night which was nice. Because the rooms overlook the pool (or at least mine did), it can be noisy in the morning with people jumping in the pool early morning and the clanging of dishes from the breakfast area. Breakfast was fine - eggs cooked to order, 2 types of fruit, and some Indonesian food (mie goreng, nasi goreng and others).
The internet was fine but not super fast. I received a 2nd keycard for my room so I could leave the AC on to ensure it was not hot and humid upon my return. An extra keycard cost 50,000INR, but well worth the cost.
I received a late check out and was running late for my plane. My keycard did not work and nobody could be bothered to help get a new one. After checking out, they offered their car service for 120,000. Given I was running really late and they said the driver was next door, I accepted. After 10-15 min of waiting, I took a taxi that drove by. It cost 1/2 the amount the hotel was charging. I would not take the hotel car as it was very expensive (relatively speaking) and taxis come by fairly often.
Overall, I would consider staying here again. The staff in general were nice despite the incident trying to check out. Don't expect great service or great attention. There are other cheap hotels that have better staff (Casa Padma is where I used to stay and would likely return - but this is not perfect either).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Great location. close to action. had balcony over looking the pool. But room above dropped cigarette ash onto towel on balcony edge. Breakfast was good choice.
Room was good. TV pretty good with selection on channels. 5 minutes to the beach and close to street activity.
Hotel was a bit cigarette smelly and i felt enclosed.

Air conditioner very good.
Staff friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We got this hotel as part of a package flights and accommodation deal. However, we would stay there again. Not fancy, but clean and we found the staff all very friendly and helpful. And the location was ideal; walking distance from the beach, and lots of nice bars and eating places. We had a third floor room with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. Breakfast was part of the deal - basic, but nice enough to start the day.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We had a room on the street and it was noisy. The other disappointment was when we arrived they would not accept credit card payment, cash only. So we had to go down to an ATM and withdraw R3,600,000 in three bites as it will only give you a maximum of R1,500,000 which cost us another $30 in fees. NOT HAPPY. I would not be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

We were there for 8 days after the 2 day there was a very strong smell of sewage in our rooms. Ask to be moved and were told sorry hotel was full . We rang our insurance back and with in 20 min they moved us to a bigger room .pitty we had to stay in room with the smell .not a good place if u have little kids ad the road is busy with traffic road very small and dirty.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends