“Like the rooms!”

Natya Hotel Kuta
Ranked #122 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
“Like the rooms!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Stayed during Nyepi with the full-board package in 2 connecting (twin and double) rooms. So much like the room ambience, feels so homey delivered in mostly wooden, hot shower were perfect, air-con has no complaint. Breakfast selection needs to improve, prefer to have live cooking, even simple one. We wish for hot-from-kitchen stuff. Besides, the supermarket in the Lobby area were so helpful and price has not much different with supermarkets nearby.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank shevy l
Natya H, General Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, July 26, 2016
Dear Mrs Shevy,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was nice having you with us during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. Your positive review can be improved our service in the next future.

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Gusti Paramarta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I booked this hotel by accidently and I was planning to leave after the first night to other hotel that I booked already. After the second thought I decided to stay at this hotel until 10 nights because of wonderfull staff and services. This is new hotel,clean and good location as well. Especially Mr Yuma and his team was very good staff very helpfull.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jonathan W
Mahendra S, Front Office Manager at Natya Hotel Kuta, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
thank you for stay with us maybe you can comeback with another friend or family
Ostrava, Czech Republic
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We spent couple days in this hotel and I must say we were 100% satisfied with very helpful staff and the service they provided. Hotel provide additional services just ask and outlets are in walk distance if you enjoy shopping. Thumbs up for this one, it's new and crystal clear inside!

Room Tip: Facing pool maybe :-)
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mr. Dejdev,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. It was nice having you during your recent visit to Bali. I am very pleased to hear that our staff, service and outlets made your stay pleasant. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon as our guest. Please do not hesitate to contact if you would like me to assist you with your next reservation.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I spent one night at this hotel when i come home from jakarta to singaraja, since my plane arrived late at night so i decided to visit the hotel, this hotel is new, very friendly service, low budget with a strategic location, making me will always stay here that stopped at denpasar, very recommended hotel..

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Iswanto I
Dear Bapak Iswanto,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,

I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Our disappointment at a departure delay back to Australia was more than made up by the wonderful staff at Natya Hotel! Professionalism combined with sincere friendliness which made our stay very happy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Peter J
Dear Mr. Peter,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. It was nice having you during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. I am so glad you found our hotel as a good place to stay.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Due to heavy fogs in Seoul Korea, I missed my connecting flight from Bali to Perth.

Lucky for me, I had been given free accommodation at Natya.
I had never been to Bali before, so I had no expectations of the quality of the hotel or it's offerings.
I was just happy to have some wifi.
Amazing, Natya had that and more.
I felt really looked after. Picked up and dropped off at the hotel. Great double room, and a free Indonesian dinner delivered to my room.

I'm already planning my next holiday here with the family !

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Happy Guest,

Warmest greetings from Natya Hotel Kuta,
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. It was nice having you during your recent visit to Bali. I hope that you had a memorable stay with us and takes fond of memories back home. I am so glad you found our hotel as a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed our Indonesian dinner.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I spent a night with family at Natya Hotel. They were allocated us at asjoining room as we travel with child. Room are clean, nice staff service and worth for value money.
New hotel down to busy Kuta area.

Highly recommended to stay here.

• Stayed February 2014