“Family trip”

Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
Ranked #65 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We thought we would try somewhere different this time to Bali and had heard good reports about this hotel. It was one of the cheapest we have tried and I would say one of the best. Don't get me wrong it's no Mandira or Padma but considering location and price it was great.

There was myself, husband, daughter, grandmother and grandfather. We had 2 pool side rooms with an interconnecting door which was just perfect for us.

The day bed was made up into a bed for our daughter, which she tells me was very comfortable.

Stepping out of our room onto the balcony then down into the pool was just the best. I don't usually do the whole pool thing, due to packing up, locking up and walking down to the pool area, so this suited me just perfectly. I actually did go in quite a few times.

The room was plenty big enough although the bathroom was rather small. Considering how long you spend in there, we coped.

Alot of taxi drivers didn't know where the hotel was and explaining it was a bit tricky sometimes but we did find the location good.

Breakfast was very good and staff were fantastic.

We tried out the hotel spa after much encouragement by their staff every time we were swimming. lol It was one of the best massages I have had in all my trips to Bali, so do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Would definitely recommend this hotel. But do make sure you book a pool access room, it was well worth it.

Room Tip: Pool access room and close to pool bar.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank rdmthwaites

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Was lucky enough to get pool villa on trivago for $84 night with brekky and really loved the place .The staff were fantastic especially the young guys in sports bar who played billiards with our son.breakfast was great.location is quite but 50mts from legian street.pool access rooms looked nice also.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank rjbAustralia
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travelled in Jan 2012.

This was the first hotel I checked into in Bali during my travel and I had consequently changed 4 hotels.

I found this as one of the best hotel in Bali as the rooms were spacious with huge beds.

We were offered a welcome drink upon arrival, one counter staff personally came to drop us till our room.

The breakfast buffet was nice, rooms were clean, pool was nice too.
There are couple of rooms with direct pool access, I wish I would have asked for that.
There are 2 jacuzzi with hot and cold water, which can also be used as a private as there is a door to close.

Just incase if you are on honeymoon, you may like to make love in there its absolutely private.

Quite and calm atmosphere.

The location is nice, you may like to take a small stroll of about 10 mins to the kuta beach.

over all the property is nice with friendly staff and the hospitality is awesome.

Look out for the promotions if you can find on the hotel website.

Room Tip: Please bring your own mosquito repellent to stay away from dengue or malaria.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arpanmshah
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last month, March 2014, for about 4 days and had a great time. My mother and me, we'd set out for a mother daughter trip, and both of us really liked our stay here. Very polite, very helpful staff. Great food at the hotel. Their breakfast buffet is a big highlight, vast variety and delicious. There is a spa in the hotel, so that's good. Very well maintained place.
A special mention for the hotel driver, Made, who was an amazing driver and a superb guide.
We had a great time there!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Aditi H
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed there for 6 days and have no complaints.Conveniently located in the city center.The rooms were clean and comfortable. The housekeeping staff were nice. The buffet breakfast includes various options especially for vegetarians. Indian food is not available.

Room Tip: Ask for pool access room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RahulKulks
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have just got back from another marvellous holiday in Bali at the above Hotel
Everything thing was so nice the villa with pool, the breakfast, the friendly staff
they couldn't do enough for us. They even remembered us from 2 years ago.
We had our own Driver and family friend, Sudira Ketut from Ketut Bali Tours showing
us around Bali. We went on a lovely cruise on the Quick Silver, where I went down
the Water Slide and snorkelling and other events.
The seafood meal at Jimbaran Bay was lovely. Two many other places to mention.
The Departure Airport is Terrific, the Arrivals from Perth though was very bland but not
finished. We flew with Garuda Airlines and was so smooth and leg room.

Room Tip: The trip to see the waterfall, and the new bridge.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Second stay at the kuta lagoon, this time in a private pool villa,
The villa was as described, as well as cool and clean.
Pool area was clean and welcoming.
Hotel was clean also,
Staff were polite and lovely
Service was amazing
Food was great
DVD rental available also.

Kuta lagoon also provided a birthday banner in our private pool as well as on bed in room itch flowers on the floor , while we were on a day tour ( arranged via email at small cost ) but I was so happy with results.

Thank you for making husbands 30th one to remember .
Will defiantly be back .

Tho only had pancakes at breaky on one day : bummer :-)

Room Tip: Pool villa is more private if you don't want to be swimming with every one else , I can be a lit...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends