Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
$82
$73
  • Pool
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$113
$104
$97
$73
$153
$137
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$106
$84
$106
$77
Agoda.com
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$40
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
$79
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$136
$76
Priceline
$180
$160
All reviewsstandard roomserviced dailymini martrooms are basicshort walk to the beachswim up barbar fridgequiet hotelgreat resortfree shuttleegg stationbuffet breakfastklrbalidrivewaymassagemozzies
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Kuta Lagoon Resort was a great find for my boyfriend and I on our first trip away to Bali together. We stayed here at a Private Pool Villa for a couple of nights while we stayed in Kuta and it was our "escape" from the dirty hustle and bustle of the streets. Our room was very clean and our pool was cleaned every morning. On arrival the staff saw to a beautiful arrangement of flowers on our four-post bed which was a lovely touch. It was great value for what we paid and it was more like a 4-star villa as we booked the best that the resort had to offer. The villa had a lovely outdoor shower, big outdoor stone bath as well as the pool - very romantic! I cannot sing high enough praises for the staff as they were so polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble (especially when my boyfriend lost his phone in a taxi, they communicated with the taxi chain all night and we got it back!) They also confirmed our departing flights for us and check-out was very easy. The security was really good and the guards remembered all the guests' names. The restaurant food is nice and the buffet breakfast is quite good (for a 3star) they cook fresh eggs and omelettes in front of you and have a nice and different selection for breakfast each morning which keeps it interesting. There is a convenience store just by the alley which did prove convenient and the girls offering massages as soon as you go out on the street get used to you saying no which is good. Speaking of, the resort's spa is quite good as the girl that gave me a massage was fantastic and they even have a "Happy Hour" where an hour aromatherapy massage is only AU$10 (100,000 rupiah). I would stay here again definitely in our Private Pool Villa if we were to ever visit Kuta again as it is fantastic value and service for the money and you can save to splurge later like in Ubud or somewhere without compromising luxury. Fantastic stay!

Room Tip: Definitely choose a Private Pool Villa if you want a good night sleep as they are situated away from the pool and restaurant and so are nice and quiet. Also, due to the environment it may pay to invest in some mozzie spray for after 5pm if you plan on keeping the doors and windows open.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lizzy O
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Kuta lagoon resort is located in the heart of legian kuta and it is a very beautiful resort and it is 15 km from international airport , located in a very calm surroundings away from the city rush .
We took a tour from Viabali.com who offer very good Bali tour packages along with Flights.Their rates were almost 30% lesser than what hotel offered us

I stayed here for 5 days and those five days I think were the better days of my life . I stayed in deluxe room with pool access . my room was in ground floor with private pool and it hd all the modern facilities like a/c, bathroom with bath tub safe box, mini bar… location of my room was sea facing and wifi ws fast.

The staff was very efficient,always smiling and do their job with heart. They welcomed us with some tropical drinks and sea food. I must say that I never hd eaten such an amazing sea food.
There were 4 restaurants and bars in the resort there .chefs were very special as they cud cook all type of food nd even south Indian dosas!!! ( all international food cuisines were available in the hotel) : tunjung bar was the best in all with amazing ambience.

The breakfast and dinner were good and very reasonably priced though we had them booked in our package,we dint hd to pay. I tried some yoga classes( hahah..i knw being an Indian learning yoga in Bali is funny but….) which were difficult but effective. the instructors there were well trained and energetic.

There’s a mini store located in the hotel entrance where I shopped for some beer and snacks There were some big rooms and halls for business meeting and conference. Its good weather now a day’s & remains so whole of feb,march. In my opinion it’s a great resort and fabulous for nature loving person. If I get another chance to visit Bali I will stay in this resort.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rajivgHyderabad
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Kuta Lagoon is a fantastic hotel to stay in when you are in Kuta. The hotel is situated just 5 minute walk from the beach and the beach-walk. In addition to the proximity to the beach the hotel has pool access rooms, great breakfast buffet, our stay of 5 days was just superb, i will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to stay in Kuta

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

we stayed at the kuta lagoon we had our own villa best thing we ever did having your own space was great cant wait to stay there again staff were very freindly.we were surposed to get pool excess but instead we got up graded our friends were with us they loved it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rose M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Not my cup of tea.. The reception staff seemed to be shuffling quite a bit of paper for 4 of them at the front desk but no one really knew what was going on.. I am not sure who manages the place but it was distinctly different from the 2 other places I stayed.. The hotel is basic but due to the pool access rooms, you paid a much higher rate.. the pathways were slippery as anything which is ridiculous in a tropical climate where it rains regularly.. a child or elderly person could have a serious accident and this needs to be looked into particulalry around the bridge area.. the location is good if you want to be in Kuta, close to the bars and 'red light' district so to speak.. Rooms were clean and comfortable.. Wifi available at the restaurant only.. Food was good at the restaurant both for breakfast and lunch although the congee slow cooker did give me an electric shock which was hilarious trying to explain that to the staff without them getting a shock (sorry staff member who I explained it to but who ended up getting her own shock).. look, there wasn't anything that I hated about the place, I just think the whole 'swim up' thing is overrated and not worth the money in a place that is actually a budget property.. Thanks but I won't be back..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends