Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
Kuta Paradiso Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$89
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$116
$105
$75
  • Pool
$151
$135
Sheraton.com
$172
EDEN Hotel Kuta Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$41
$316
$159
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$138
$74
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$111
$87
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
$95
All reviewsstandard roomserviced dailymini martrooms are basicshort walk to the beachswim up barbar fridgequiet hotelgreat resortfree shuttleegg stationbuffet breakfastklrbalidrivewaymassagemozzies
Reviewed January 28, 2013

we stayed at the kuta lagoon we had our own villa best thing we ever did having your own space was great cant wait to stay there again staff were very freindly.we were surposed to get pool excess but instead we got up graded our friends were with us they loved it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rose M
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Not my cup of tea.. The reception staff seemed to be shuffling quite a bit of paper for 4 of them at the front desk but no one really knew what was going on.. I am not sure who manages the place but it was distinctly different from the 2 other places I stayed.. The hotel is basic but due to the pool access rooms, you paid a much higher rate.. the pathways were slippery as anything which is ridiculous in a tropical climate where it rains regularly.. a child or elderly person could have a serious accident and this needs to be looked into particulalry around the bridge area.. the location is good if you want to be in Kuta, close to the bars and 'red light' district so to speak.. Rooms were clean and comfortable.. Wifi available at the restaurant only.. Food was good at the restaurant both for breakfast and lunch although the congee slow cooker did give me an electric shock which was hilarious trying to explain that to the staff without them getting a shock (sorry staff member who I explained it to but who ended up getting her own shock).. look, there wasn't anything that I hated about the place, I just think the whole 'swim up' thing is overrated and not worth the money in a place that is actually a budget property.. Thanks but I won't be back..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is our second stay in this hotel. the first was our honeymoon 4 years ago. back then we had the pool access room but this time we went for a private pool villa. the room was great. had a walk in wardrobe room, outdoor bath tub, nice garden, big enough private pool to enjoy a dip. the creeper on the walls makes it look like you are sectioned off from the rest of the hotel by hedges and have your own private outdoor room. The large public hotel pool is fantastic and has a bar in it and many sections if you want privacy. The location of this hotel is perfect for us as it is close to everything that we need. Perhaps what separates this hotel from others is the staff. The staff were always happy to help and were very friendly. it is great to be greeted at breakfast every morning with a friendly hello. We travelled with our 7 month old son and the staff were great with him and the hotel was happy to provide a cot. We have stayed in some much more expensive hotels in bali, but the staff at Kuta Lagoon are by far the friendliest and most helpful. even the security guards at the top of the laneway that separated the hotel from the street were very helpful and friendly.

Thanks Kuta Lagoon

Room Tip: Private pool villa is great if you are after a quiet holiday, pool access room is probably a bit more social if your enjoy interacting with others.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DCox_11
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I think this hotel doesn't need much explanation because it is known to many that the hotel offers GOOD service, AMAZING rates, GREAT location and NICE facilities. How else would you want it?They also have Kiblat sticker pointing to the Kiblat direction (not many Bali hotel's have this). Maybe they can improve on the food to make it more friendlier to Muslims (just my thoughts! May not apply to others) I just love them and hope I can come here again. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villas!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank niki0918
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Cannot fault the Kuta Lagoon for service or accommodation. Our last trip to Bali was broken into 3 segments. 2 days at the Kuta Lagoon, followed by three days in Ubud, then back to Kuta Lagoon for seven days.

The first two days we were in an Upstairs room. Quite spacious with a big four poster bed, overlooking the pool (Most of these rooms do).

We were able to leave some of our luggage behind for the trip up to Ubud and on return they greeted us like long lost friends, I soon found out why as it was my birthday, they had decorated the bed with a happy birthday sign made out of frangipani petals and given me the most beautiful bunch of flowers. I have to stay that the staff were a big factor in how pleasant the stay was.

This room was a pool access room and it was wonderful, being able to walk off the balcony and directly into the pool was a treat.

The buffet breakfast each morning was excellent. The choices were varied and the staff once again were great. It was nice to be welcomed by name after the first couple of days.

There is a lot of work going on in updating the rooms and maintaining the buildings, we spent a couple of afternoons on our Balcony watching the villas across from us having their roofs re-thatched, We will stay here again next time in Kuta, and maybe even try to upgrade to one of the private villas that we had a quick peek at. They had their own pool and looked lovely and private.

Room Tip: There is a pool bar at one end of the pool so I would request the room to be up the other end if you are wanting peace and quiet, otherwise the pool bar can be the place to be. Also the sounds of Bali (dogs barking and roosters crowing) can be heard louder from upstairs rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple