Cannot fault the Kuta Lagoon for service or accommodation. Our last trip to Bali was broken into 3 segments. 2 days at the Kuta Lagoon, followed by three days in Ubud, then back to Kuta Lagoon for seven days.
The first two days we were in an Upstairs room. Quite spacious with a big four poster bed, overlooking the pool (Most of these rooms do).
We were able to leave some of our luggage behind for the trip up to Ubud and on return they greeted us like long lost friends, I soon found out why as it was my birthday, they had decorated the bed with a happy birthday sign made out of frangipani petals and given me the most beautiful bunch of flowers. I have to stay that the staff were a big factor in how pleasant the stay was.
This room was a pool access room and it was wonderful, being able to walk off the balcony and directly into the pool was a treat.
The buffet breakfast each morning was excellent. The choices were varied and the staff once again were great. It was nice to be welcomed by name after the first couple of days.
There is a lot of work going on in updating the rooms and maintaining the buildings, we spent a couple of afternoons on our Balcony watching the villas across from us having their roofs re-thatched, We will stay here again next time in Kuta, and maybe even try to upgrade to one of the private villas that we had a quick peek at. They had their own pool and looked lovely and private.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Allow us Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villas to introduce true Balinese Hospitality by being your host and make your visit be a memory for life. The Journey starts at the mysterious narrow entrance that leads you further back, away from the roaming and bustling streets to a small 'Oasis of Tropical Tranquility and Romance' where you are welcomed to relax and enjoy the peaceful surroundings. Let God's chauffeurs and let us take care of your comfort. Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villas is the only one lovely lagoon boutique, which is located strategically in the heart of Legian Kuta. If you are looking for something different in the crowded of Legian Kuta with quality, charm and focus on traditional personalized service, Kuta Lagoon Resort and Pool Villas could be just the place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Lagoon Resort And Pool Villa
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Lagoon Hotel Pool
- Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa Bali