All reviews serviced daily deluxe room short walk to the beach swim up bar quiet hotel great resort egg station buffet breakfast klr bali driveway massage tiles laneway spas jalan bintang
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Really liked the location of this hotel, found the staff to be extremely affable & friendly even through to the security staff. The rooms were pretty standard with ours having a patio that lead directly into the pool. I shared the room so i slept on the single bed which was horrible. It was hard, old & i did`t sleep thru during the entire 8 day stay. To my annoyance every nite i had to drag a sheet off the double bed & make my own with a very old almost thread bare blanket. I guess housekeeping thought we were either sharing the queen bed or only 1 person was staying.
The room was clean, the aircon was efficient & even thought the bed was horrid i would stay here again.
I only went to breakfast the first morning & i thought it was ok. Ive certainly been to much better, i preferred to wonder around the corner to the "coffee-corner" coffee shop.
Checkout of this hotel was a big turn off, its not the best way to end a holiday sorting double invoices for items signed off to our room. In fact my driver & I waited over 30 minutes for some friends to check out, but having said that the staff were very apologetic.
They really need to streamline their check-out procedures.

Room Tip: choose the rooms away from the childrens pool
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cortez48
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband, teenage daughter and I went for my 50th birthday, spent 14 nights there. It was amazing, staff was so friendly, calling us by first names. Buffet breakfast was great start to day.Our swimout room was amazing, so very happy we had paid for that. highly recommend it!
Was close to wonderful restuarants and shopping was amazing. Will go back there next for sure.

Room Tip: Bottom rooms are swimout but the third bed is only small, suitable only for child really, great location!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessa38
Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was my partner and my first time to Bali the staff were so helpful and frIendly and the hotel was fantastic. The buffet breakfast had us up early EVERYDAY as It was delIcIous!!! We defIInItely will be back! :-) 10/10 for quality and service... I'll be highly recommending the Kuta lagoon to my family and friends... :-)

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank taks4eva
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and myself just spent a week in a Villa at kuta lagoon.
This is the fouth time we have stayed here and i must admit the location is perfect.
I found this time that the rooms are looking like that need some TLC since the last time we stayed 2 years ago.
Although comfortable and clean they are starting to look old, compared to other Villas we have stayed in.
Upom saying this, Kuta lagoon is in a great position close to some great restaurants a short walk to the beach and close to some good shopping.
I keep going back to this hotel because i believe thats its great value, good staff and of course in a great position.
i dont think it will disappoint.

Room Tip: book a Villa with a pool or pool access room
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ados067
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel was was part of a Bali vacation package I purchased from a travel agency.
My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Kuta Lagoon Resort and we loved it. We were greeted warmly by its staff but were told that our pre-booked room was not ready (this should not happen to any one though). So, we went to its restaurant and had lunch till our room got ready. The food and beverages provided were really good. The breakfast buffet they provided was of top-class - honestly, it was something to look for at the start of the day.
The room given to us was really nice and quiet. The bathroom was not spacious and at times had some uneasiness in moving around.
The location of the hotel is really good too. It's near to the beach (about 5-10 min walk) where you can quickly go and enjoy the sunset, have a quick splash or even surf. Furthermore, there are many shops (small or branded) that are selling many items especially clothing. Money changers and spa centers are plenty, so I advice to look around to check for good rates.
The only downside during our stay was that the Internet was not available in our room. We had to go to the restaurant to check the net but I feel this is not a big issue given that you are on vacation.
All in all, we found the hotel a great value for the money. The staff, food and the location are great.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple