All reviews standard room serviced daily mini mart swim up bar short walk to the beach bar fridge quiet hotel great resort egg station buffet breakfast klr bali driveway massage tiles laneway bintang
Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was my partner and my first time to Bali the staff were so helpful and frIendly and the hotel was fantastic. The buffet breakfast had us up early EVERYDAY as It was delIcIous!!! We defIInItely will be back! :-) 10/10 for quality and service... I'll be highly recommending the Kuta lagoon to my family and friends... :-)

Date of stay: October 2012
2  Thank taks4eva
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and myself just spent a week in a Villa at kuta lagoon.
This is the fouth time we have stayed here and i must admit the location is perfect.
I found this time that the rooms are looking like that need some TLC since the last time we stayed 2 years ago.
Although comfortable and clean they are starting to look old, compared to other Villas we have stayed in.
Upom saying this, Kuta lagoon is in a great position close to some great restaurants a short walk to the beach and close to some good shopping.
I keep going back to this hotel because i believe thats its great value, good staff and of course in a great position.
i dont think it will disappoint.

Room tip: book a Villa with a pool or pool access room
Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank ados067
Reviewed November 10, 2012

This hotel was was part of a Bali vacation package I purchased from a travel agency.
My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Kuta Lagoon Resort and we loved it. We were greeted warmly by its staff but were told that our pre-booked room was not ready (this should not happen to any one though). So, we went to its restaurant and had lunch till our room got ready. The food and beverages provided were really good. The breakfast buffet they provided was of top-class - honestly, it was something to look for at the start of the day.
The room given to us was really nice and quiet. The bathroom was not spacious and at times had some uneasiness in moving around.
The location of the hotel is really good too. It's near to the beach (about 5-10 min walk) where you can quickly go and enjoy the sunset, have a quick splash or even surf. Furthermore, there are many shops (small or branded) that are selling many items especially clothing. Money changers and spa centers are plenty, so I advice to look around to check for good rates.
The only downside during our stay was that the Internet was not available in our room. We had to go to the restaurant to check the net but I feel this is not a big issue given that you are on vacation.
All in all, we found the hotel a great value for the money. The staff, food and the location are great.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank massi007
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Had a quick trip to Bali & stayed 1.5 days here and the staff were extrememly friendly and welcoming! The room was comfortable and pool relaxing! The brekky was yummy & filling and the staff always cleared the tables and made sure fresh food was out. THe staff there were always smiling. The location was awesome too! short walk to the beach and shops at the end of the laneway and a great hairdresser across the road in another laneway! Very cheap and great service. Would not buy hair or nail service on the beach anymore, would go to this lady instead. Directly across the road from Kuta Lagoon Resort laneway. Fantastic stay!

Room tip: pool access room we had and would highly reccommend.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank DreamtimeTravel_Ange
Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you are looking for a friendly atmosphere and excellent staff we would recommend Kuta Lagoon. A very relaxed hotel to stay, up a ROW away from shops and crowds is the entrance to the complex, always with a friendly security guard and friendly front desk staff who greet you everytime you pass. Great swimming pool, had so many swims, always clean and refreshing.
Nice restaurant on site, great breakfast, wifi etc.
We stayed in room 201 overlooking the pool, and would recommend this room or the pool access units are great on the floor below, I would recommend room 101 or a 1 bedroom pool villa also, Have been to the Lokha Legian also and recommend but prefer the Kuta Lagoon for its more peaceful private location.

Room tip: upstairs units are very quiet, never heard a thing. Recommend our unit 201 or pool access unit 101
Date of stay: September 2012