“Lovely Hotel and Good Location :)”

Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa
Ranked #85 of 340 Hotels in Kuta
ulladulla
“Lovely Hotel and Good Location :)”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights end of July/Aug and really enjoyed our time here. As we usually stay at a resort on the beach when we go to Bali was not sure how I would like not having breakfast over looking the beach. As accomadation on the beach is now becoming more expensive and the cheaper ones are harder to get into then I had to look for another hotel. This hotel came up and checking tripadvisor most of the reviews were good so thought we would give it ago. This hotel is close to everything yet very peaceful inside the resort. Pool access room was great, staff very friendly,food from resturant good and breakfast was more than enough. I would definetly stay here again and would not have problem recommending it to friends. If you are looking for a smaller hotel close to all shopping in Bali and would rather spend more on shopping than your accomadation give this hotel ago you could be surprised like us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank HolliDayUlladulla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My partner and I stayed in a Pool Access Room in August 2012. We loved it! The staff are very friendly, rooms nice and clean, pool invitingly clear! Hotel is close to everything and its easy to grab a taxi or organise tours through the staff at the hotel. We recommend a stay in a Pool Access Room. We will be staying here again thats for sure!

Mark & Sam
Perth WA

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank MarkH201
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed August 5, 2012

we stayed here 3 nights and we loved it. furthest we have stayed outside of kuta/legian but was easy enough catching taxis. the private villa is perfect for a couple. the bed is huge and there is no actual bathroom just a glass door for the shower. outdoor bath which we didnt end up using but would of liked to. the mosquitos were a bit bad but we just put towels under the doors and bought mosquito coils. breakfast wasnt the best, but would deffinetly stay here again anyway! always wanted to stay in a private pool villa so was worth the price. cant wait to come back :)

Room Tip: pool villa is a must!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chloe H
Perth, Australia
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Booked our stay directly with Kuta Lagoon Resort. Arista(JJ) returned my emails very promptly and was excellent to deal with answered all my questions, We booked 2 Pool access rooms 1 for my wife and me and 1 for 17m/14f/12m. Arrived late at night, our rooms were set up spot on and we payed for the stay the next morning after breakfast in the hotel. The Pool access rooms are not huge they are however clean and tidy serviced daily and yes directly on the pool which was excellent for that stumble out of bed in the morn for a refreshing lap or two of the pool. I did feel sorry for the guys cleaning the kids room as it looked like a dungeon half the time. There is no dvd player which was great as not there to watch tv. The no interconnecting rooms was no problem i got a extra key card and used the room phone to get them moving in the morn. The pool was great nice and long clean. There is a large chess board that my 12m loved to play The breakfast was the normal bali omelete,rice,bacon,chicken,pastries, fruit and even mexican potatoes a few times. They had different things every day and was always greeted with a smile and a good morning from everyone. The hotel is in a excellent location near Melasti st with heaps of resturants near by and the mini mart in the private alley way to the hotel. Yes Bali has a problem for mozzies, the Kuta Lagoon fogger sprayed every couple of days and we did not get bitten once. The white tiles are slippery, it rained a few times while there and the staff were mopping and cleaning up the water as soon as it stopped. Most of the tiles were partly under cover and we did not find this to be a major problem. Also a large mat on the verandah when you got out the pool.
The whole family loved this Hotel and could not fault the food,pool,service, location and that friendly hello and smile from everyone all the time.

Room Tip: Stayed in pool access rooms 125/126 far ened of the pool. Excellent spot up the end of the pool.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank ashleyzsuzsi
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My partner and I stayed at kuta lagoon resort for one week in July 2012. Unfortunately, we both got very sick and had to spend most of our holiday in our room. The televisons don't have a DVD player and they only play movies three times a day on a schedule. The movies were terrible! One of them was in a different language with no subtitles.

The location of the resort is good because it is in between seminyak and kuta. It is also a very short walk to the beach and Padma street.

The rooms were nice and clean however they were quite ugly and not very romantic at all.

The restaurant at the hotel is pretty bad.

All in all I think that it is a good hotel to stay at if you are planning on not spending much time there. If you are looking for a romantic getaway it is not for
You.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Hannahbanana2211
south australia
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed in a pool villa room. Lovely. A little Hotel but i like that in Bali and still great value for the cost. Clean, tidy and well cared for.( Bali Style) No complaints about the service. The staff are at your door before you put the phone down. The pool was lovely for a dip in the morning and the lagoon pool was terrific too. The young girls that stayed with us stayed in a laggoon room which was great just to step out your door into the pool. They just loved it. The Villas with no pool are good value too as they are just 10 steps to the lagoon pool but bigger than the Laggoon pool rooms. Food good. Position great. Shopping terrific just outside your door but no traffic noise at all. Tour Driver (I Made Suardana) was really great. so helpful, a decent price, never overcharged us. I would recommend him to everyone doing there own touring, he made it fun.You dont have to stay at Hotel to use him. Very trustworthy. +6281 338 040117

Room Tip: Villas with pool great if you like privacy and a swim before 8.30am good size especially if you had...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jackiSouthAustralia
Rockingham, Australia
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I stayed here in April with around 16 members of my family and friends for my brothers 21st. I found it amazing! The staff were wonderful, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was yummy.
Just before I left for Bali i sadly broke my leg so I went to Bali in a wheelchair. I must say this hotel is fantastic for anyone in a wheelchair. They have ramps EVERYWHERE which was so helpful... there are NO stairs from the front to the lobby and when i broke a wheel of my chair the handymen were very clever and fixed it up stronger and better then it was before =)
We stayed in a pool side room where our balcony went straight into the pool. It was fabulous as we had all our friends in rooms next to us so we could all just meet and drink in the pool. HOWEVER 2 of my friends got upgraded to a deluxe villa which is HUGE and has a personal pool. After seeing the villa I would HIGHLY recomand it if you were have a romantic holiday/ honeymoon.
Another thing i loved was the fact there was a mini 7/11 inside the hotel which is perfect for those days where you dont want to leave the hotel =) =)
Next door to the hotel is a beautiful reastraunt with THE BEST FOOD IN BALI... it is wonderful and just a must!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends